Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelineee - Cambridge North  (Read 2403 times)

6 review(s) for Evelineee (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
24 review(s) for neve XOXO (12 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alternate Post Titles: TOFTT Part 2 aka I'm a total idiot aka How to Ruin a Punt
The first TOFTT review was a negative, courtesy of littledragon90: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170986.msg1820127#msg1820127
As for my experience, this was a confusing punt for me, with an extreme mix of very strong positives and very strong negatives. So I rated this a a neutral, but punters can look at the details and see if it appeals to them. If however, she improves her service, she could be a strong positive.

Comms:Fast replies to text with availability and location. In person there were some things she didn't understand, but other than a few things her English was actually fairly decent.

Location: About a 10 minute walk from the Cambridge North train station. Very clean and modern flat.

Physical Description: 10/10
Exactly as in pictures. Absolutely perfect 10/10 body. Impeccable tight and round arse, no fat, and very narrow wast. Breasts are small handful size, but very sexy... young and firm with young blossoming swollen pink nipples. Beautiful little pussy and arse hole. All nicely shaved. Perfect hygiene, very clean. Despite the previous review, her face is not bad, very average. But honestly, I spent almost all the time obsessing over her body.

Service: 4/10
She is friendly, courteous, and can even have a nice chat. However, there are many negatives during the actual sex, listed in the cons below. She was decent at OW, and put in a good effort in the mechanics of sex, pushing into me, for example.   

Pros:
* Perfect 10/10 body
* Young 21-23 years old
* Friendly during normal chatting
* Puts in a good effort at the mechanics of sex

Cons:
* Rushed. From the beginning she wanted to get to it, clinically. And I still felt rushed when I wanted to take my time with foreplay. Being rushed makes me feel distracted with a lot of noisey thoughts about how she doesn't like the experience and just wants to get it over with, and that really kills the experience for me.
* Clock watcher, literally. Keeping track of time is fine, but it's distracting when they literally check the time 3 times during a punt.
* Distracting conversation. Please don't ask me about my work when I'm playing with your girly parts. Best response is to make small girly sounds.
* No cumming in the condom inside! This was the killer for me, just as was previously reported, but not emphasized enough. Literally anti-climactic, and as the name implies, this really completely and utterly ruined the punt for me. Even worse was hearing her say "please stop", "take it out" so that felt like a repulsive rapist. Well, if a woman says stop I will not continue, so I stopped.
* Pulls her face away even if you are not trying to kiss her. I know I've an ugly mug, but I don't want to be reminded of it during a punt.

Details:
Despite the previously poor review of Evenlineee, I decided to try her in the hopes of a better experience. Unfortunately, it was a huge disapointment to what otherwise could have been a very highly rated experience. Started with arse massage. Spent a good 10 minutes just playing with her ass, and even licked her clean and pretty little asshole a little, and her pussy too. I think though that I can skip this in the future. She was very clean, but it probably wasn't worth it. I feel like her hygiene is good, because she wet-wiped her asshole and pussy after I licked it. She kept distracting me by asking "are you ok"? Because I was breathing hard or something. Or staring at her ass with fascination? I felt rushed because she obviously wanted to move on. So I layed back for OW. It was pretty good actually. I turned her so I could look at her ass. I don't need much OW, so we moved onto missionary. It was mediocre though, with her turning her face away. Very anti-GFE. I had her get on top for CG, and she made a very good effort, bouncing up and down on my cock rigorously. It felt good and was a nice view. I didn't want her to get too tired, and I had enough so I moved her to doggy. That was where she shines, with her perfect ass. Then prone bone where I played with her ass while fucking her. I saw her openly check her watch, and I discretely checked mine. 22 minutes left. I decided I couldn't take any more of her beautiful ass, so around 24 minutes I came. That was the bad part, because the fucking and cumming was feeling great, but she told me to stop and pull out. Ruined the punt. Afterwards she cleaned me up, but laid down, but away from me on the bed. I got up and spent the rest of my time, down to the minute playing with her ass. When the time was up and I started dressing, she was more friendly. Very friendly and chatty in fact, talking about her aspirations, where she was from, etc. Overall, I spent the train ride home feeling confused.

Since Evelineee responded to the last review, I will add these recommendations for fixing the Negatives:
* Don't rush. If the client is enjoying himself, let the client set the pace. If you want to move it along, gently ask if he wants to try something else.
* Clock watch discretely: Try using a music playlist that runs 30 or 60 minutes. Use that to gauge your time.
* Don't ask about the client's work during foreplay/sex. Most people see you to escape their lives.
* No cumming in the condom inside? The risk of condom breakage during the relatively few strokes during and after cumming is very small. If you are still concerned, you should offer an alternative such as  Handjob, Cum in Mouth, or Cum on Tits.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:02:30 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline JR

'don't cum in the condom' WTF!
That would have ruined it entirely for me, really weird thing to insist on IMO.
Sorry you had that experience and thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Update:
* Rimming (receiving) is only allowed with a condom, presumably on your tongue.
* Cum in condom during penetration seems not allowed, but cum on body is allowed so that might be an ok alternative.
* Cum twice in session allowed.
* Price dropped down to £60/30 minutes and £100/hour to match other poor-service Romanians in the area, so maybe the above restrictions are reasonable VFM. Pricing was £70/110 for 30/60 minutes.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

My experience with this girl was, body of an angel, face and attitude of a prison guard.

Offline emileholiday

Just a quick thanks, so glad I was recommended this site. Evelineee has just arrived in Southend with her 100% satisfaction reviews clearly stated at top of her profile, along with 34 mainly positive reviews.
I’d have fallen for that as she does look great in pics, but the attitude has to be right, and I do like a girl to be able to chat a little. Cheers

Offline JayEZ2K

Just a quick thanks, so glad I was recommended this site. Evelineee has just arrived in Southend with her 100% satisfaction reviews clearly stated at top of her profile, along with 34 mainly positive reviews.
I’d have fallen for that as she does look great in pics, but the attitude has to be right, and I do like a girl to be able to chat a little. Cheers
She can chat, but with me she didn't chat until after the punt. Basically an ultra-vanilla punt, but at least she brought her price down. This forum has helped me so much, I always hope I can return the favor. Cheers :drinks: 

Offline JayEZ2K

Cross referencing with previous profile:
External Link/Members Only
Ad ID 192020724

Offline Punterperson1971

New profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I’m sure this one has travelled around think I saw her in westmidlands around 18 months ago,it’s the description of her face and body that made me think it was her.