Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demilicious  (Read 4713 times)

Offline OneManOrgy

Hello to all,

I am a newbie, I applogise for my first post asking for information, hopefully in the not too distant future I will contribute to the site.

Has anyone seen or have any info on Demilicious, any recommendations?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was unable to find information on her on this site, and there is not much recent feedback on her AW profile either.

Offline Tailpipe

Good first post , makes a change .

She looks hot shame about the tramp stamps .  :hi:

Gigabyte

I take it that no one has seen her yet or has a view if she is any good?

Offline Tailpipe

I take it that no one has seen her yet or has a view if she is any good?

FB of 340

She bid on one of my RBs but she looks to extreme for me

Gigabyte

Extreme in what way? Too many tattoos?

She has also bid on my RB as well.

Offline Tailpipe

Extreme in what way? Too many tattoos?

She has also bid on my RB as well.

I like them cute and sweet , she looks very extravert to me , this may only be in looks  :unknown:

Offline PD11

Hello mate, i seen this girl a while back - it was before her boob job put it that way.

If i think on, I paid £70 for a "two-cum" service cos I was sure I was gonna blow my load quick. She was happy with that and took my money.

First thing to say about her is that she's a typical scouse girl, dead friendly, cheeky and with a great sense of humour.

After a quick front massage of my cock and plums we got down to it and had a really good time. I'm around the same age as Demi so we had a lot in common and had great chemistry. It was very enjoyable.

All services were covered, so for my 'second cum' nothing was really happening - so I took my condom off and just sat wanking myself while she kissed my chest etc... Next minute she says "well if your wanking, I will". We then sat facing each other wanking - it was so hot, especially when she finished and squirted all over the place!

Great punt.