Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Club Classique Louisa - Loughborough  (Read 3581 times)

Offline debcase111

This place is just off the main road into loughborough

External Link/Members Only

Rang up the day before booked 15min.

When i got there i was a bit early so was taken to the room, put a dvd on for me and asked to relax

Louisa came in looked really good, great body.

Asked if i wanted a massage which i took only about 5 mins before turn me over and fucked her doggy, that ass umm. finished about 25 mins which didnt clock watch

£10 entrance and £50 inside

Most the girls there look fit, i can see me spending a lot of money here

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review DC. I have added Louisa to the Ebony thread.

Offline HailWood

Would you say the photos on this website are an accurate representation of this lass.

Offline debcase111

yes defo her, 100% not sure on the others yet.

There is a few i would like see know if they look good in person is anyone has seen them

Charlotte looks stunning on the photos
Kimi heard she looks good, some reviews on here
Roxy, Please god i hope she looks as good as her photos

plus 2 or 3 more 

midlandz_boy88

priya ad kimi look good, may have to organise a visit,

Offline HailWood

Wait until Fishy sets eyes on Ellie  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me she's fit. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shame it's a parlour though  :cry: :cry: as even she won't tempt me through the door.

Offline HailWood

Ellie Jas now vanished from the website  :cry:

Offline RogerBoner

Yet another parlour that outshines what's in Nottingham.
The non VIP pricing is not logical:. £60/half hour. £140/one hour  :wackogirl:

Offline simon07

The pricing gets worse if you want GFE experience or oral without.
The receptionist takes £10 per half hour door fee and Louisa wanted £80 for half hour and not fazed by my asking, does this not include door fee? I decided not to challenge. I think the other girls there do the same.

I had a great experience with kissing, oral without etc. with Louisa (aka Ashley from Annabellas a few years ago). I paid £10 plus £80 = £90 for 30 mins.
Reluctant to return to this place with these prices. why do they not put a sign up in the rooms with a price list?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:27:21 pm by simon07 »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Is this the same Louisa from ladybirds in Leicester??

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380

Offline Hotdogboy88

Did a bit of research myself and unless Louisa can be in 2 differently places at once it’s a different girl.

Offline zippydacat

Agree entirely with the idea of putting it on the wall but it really should be made clear in advance.  Real pity I was going to go for a bit of shove ha'penny at CC this week as I'm in the vicinity and the ladies look FAF.  I just can't be doing with "oh that's extra" - takes the piss (no pun intended - dread to think what that might cost!).  If you're looking for out of the ordinary services then fair enough in terms of requesting, confirming & booking in advance but it strikes me that many if not all of the "extras" at CC should really be counted as standard.  Opportunistic and not good - also not good for the WGs?  Transparency and authenticity, "no hidden extras" is surely a highly prized selling point in this profession? 

Offline Leicspunt

I’ve visited CC on 4 occasions. 3 times at the parkour itself and once at the apartment down the road. To be honest the girls I’ve seen have always been straight forward in the pricing structure. £80 GFE including OWO, kissing and on one occasion a finger slipped up my bum by Kandy. I do hope the service isn’t going downhill as I was planning another visit before Xmas

Offline simon07

Does it seem a lot? £80 for 30 mins with no guarantee of OWO and kissing? Where is the door fee of £10 in this equation; is it part or this fee or was I diddled?

Milton Keynes = Annabellas and MKE it is £60 for half an hour and usually you get GFE for that.
Sandy Superstars, Manchester was £60 for same time.
Even Sheffield GFE is £65 for 30 mins.
I think Leicester charge a lot, though I have not been there for ages re poor quality.

Have punters lost the bargaining power because of poor supply?

Offline Picti

I’ve visited CC on 4 occasions. 3 times at the parkour itself and once at the apartment down the road.

The thing I remember most about this place is how small the rooms are; barely enough space to swing a dick. The couple of times I went the apartment was already booked. What's it like, how much extra is it, are additional services on offer there?

Offline Leicspunt

The apartment is down a small passage and is very discreet. I think there is a room upstairs but the room I used was downstairs with a big double bed and certainly loads of room. There is a shower etc too.

In terms of service the girl I saw was one of the CC girls called Amy. It was an ok punt and she was red hot but I allowed myself to get carried away with extras OWO etc and ended up paying £80 I think for 3 mins. And she talked too much

Offline Picti

Only went twice. Both rooms were upstairs and both were small. I wasn't offered the option of the downstairs room, or even advised of its existence.

Offline Kendrig

Or you can book Louisa her through AW £80 / 30 mins, £150ph. No OWO, FK at discretion. IMO How can that be gfe

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The apartment is down a small passage and is very discreet. I think there is a room upstairs but the room I used was downstairs with a big double bed and certainly loads of room. There is a shower etc too.

In terms of service the girl I saw was one of the CC girls called Amy. It was an ok punt and she was red hot but I allowed myself to get carried away with extras OWO etc and ended up paying £80 I think for 3 mins. And she talked too much

Did you mean 30 Minutes?

Online scutty brown

there's a pikey pimp who hangs round outside the pubs around Wards End form around 21.30 onwards, offering brothel services - presumably this is the place?

Offline michael.fannymore

there's a pikey pimp who hangs round outside the pubs around Wards End form around 21.30 onwards, offering brothel services - presumably this is the place?

Doubt it. the apartment is near to the train station and am sure they only open till around 7pm

Offline HailWood

No OWO, FK at discretion. IMO How can that be gfe
Agreed Kendrig - never had a girlfriend who wouldn't OWO or kiss with enthusiasm - no OWO or no FK then certainly not GFE