Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss, ohoh24, Leicester  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Pussi

External Link/Members Only

So when I'm not looking at adultwork or vivastreet I tend to find some gems on ohoh, another advertising website.  It can be hit and miss though!

Girl:  Young 20 something British girl. 

Looks: Facially 6/10.  Not ugly but isn't a looker. Pictures are accurate of body. 5ft8/9 ish.. Size 8/10

Services: Everything written on that profile.

Location: In some council type housing area but door is on an underpass.  Looks safe and discreet. Her apartment was fairly clean but no shower only a bath.  Quite difficult to wash there.

Comms: 8/10.  Texted only and she responded pretty quickly. 

Meet: I only wanted a quick meet of 15 mins as I was rushing out.  Got to her place, paid and took a quick wash.  When I arrived to her bedroom no waiting straight to FK, wasn't dfk but it was good enough.  A little tongue action. Chucked her on the bed and started to give her some oral and rimming whilst fingering both her pussy and ass. Shaved pussy and clean ass.  Made her cum twice at least in this short period, quite vocal too. Running out of time I quickly put on the Johnny and guided myself in her tight ass in missionary position whilst flicking her clit.  Few pumps and I was ready to blow so I got up, ripped the condom off and she started to give some nice owo.  Getting to ponr I asked in the mouth or face she said whatever  :wacko:.  Sprayed a week's load on her face, chin and chest. Quick clean up and I was out of there just under 20 mins. Apologised for going over the time but she wasn't too fussed.

15 mins £50.  I believe 30 is 60/70 and 1 hour is 120 according to the profile.

New girl so I don't know how long she'll be in the game

P

Offline director33

I might have to have a bash on this, I always much prefer girls new to the game. Often the skills aren't as good, but I just like the atmosphere.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You managed to get some action in for a quickie, sounds worth £50 to me

Never heard of ohoh before will have a nosey, thanks matey

Offline Crazydave

Sounds like a game girl. I'll add her to my HL.