Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa 7 in kegworth  (Read 2925 times)

14 review(s) for Lisa 7 (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Biggysmalls

External Link/Members Only

So I've had my eye on this one for a while and after reading multiple reviews decided to dip my toe and see if it was worthwhile.

Communications

They were ok, not great and although we agreed a time she never asked how long for or confirmed and I had to ask for an address otherwise I'd still be wondering round the village.

Lisa

She looked like the pics. The body is impressive. On arrival she opened the door and I struggled to get in the gap was that tight. She was dressed in a see through thing with stockings and suspenders on and a bra. She commented that she hadn't even had time to put knickers on. Oh well saves me taking them off. She has a very impressive body. Very slim, huge boobs and puts most 20 somethings to shame. Her face however is showing the age but it's not unpleasant.

Venue

A nice apartment, ground floor hidden  away in the corner. You get buzzed in and it's very private. Nice music playing, candles lit, shower if needed.

Services

She offers an ideal gfe.. I'm quite vanilla I suppose but there's lots of DFK, OWO and she uses those big boobs to good effect. Began with some kissing and my hands exploring her body. Then decided to give her some oral. She has a nice pussy, shaved and tight. Tasty and nice and wet allowing for a couple of fingers. She claims she came but I'll be honest i wasnt convinced I've seen better acting on eastenders. Time for her to return the favour and Her oral technique is ok but I wasn't anywhere near completion and doubt I would have been. So requested that maybe she get on top. Which she couldn't due to an old knee injury (or maybe old age lol) so got her to kneel on the bed and I took her from behind whilst standing up... She has a nice tight pussy. I paid at the beginning for an hour and was probably there for 45 minutes and this is where i had the most pleasant of surprises. She gave me some money back.
Most unexpected.

Overall a pleasant meet. Would I rush back? Maybe not but if I was passing I'd consider another visit.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:03:38 am by Biggysmalls »

Offline HailWood

Thanks Biggy. Sounds like she has a fabulous attitude and I quite like her SOH in her AW Q&A. One to consider if I'm in the market for a MILF.

Offline NervousJ

I've been trying to get back for a second visit but she's always booked or unavailable. Must admit I enjoyed when I visited, and if a huge titted gfe milf is your thing, she's worth a visit.

Offline RedKettle

Just been back myself, she is a good one.

Offline Lincs.man1

Saw her last year. When you get banging, those big knockers swing away very pleasantly.  :lol:

Offline RACKMAN

Lisa has been one of my regulars over the last 2 or 3 years. Have had trouble booking her over the last couple of months and finally contacted her last week and she said that she now spends a lot of time with one particular client, including time abroad and so hasnt got so much time for other clients. Also, because of this special client she said that she will no longer be offering OWO or rimming. No OWO is a deal breaker for me, so wont be seeing her any more, more's the pity. :dash: :dash:

Offline HailWood

Lisa has been one of my regulars over the last 2 or 3 years. Have had trouble booking her over the last couple of months and finally contacted her last week and she said that she now spends a lot of time with one particular client, including time abroad and so hasnt got so much time for other clients. Also, because of this special client she said that she will no longer be offering OWO or rimming. No OWO is a deal breaker for me, so wont be seeing her any more, more's the pity. :dash: :dash:
Hmmmm - suspect special client is getting a lot more than is on her likes list. If you know what I mean......

Offline RACKMAN

I suspect you are right Mike !!!

Offline Biggysmalls

Well like the review said she did oral without no bother for me...  last week....

Offline shagmore

Added to my HL, just in case I can get through.

:drinks:

Offline Turtle Z

Yes, it's the same mug who pays the rent on her shag pad so she ain't got much choice really! He's fucking welcome to her!

Offline the_special-one92

Who are these blokes who pay for their rent or semi exclusivity. Can't blame the girls if someone is daft enough to do so.

The guy in question needs his head looking at.
Still want to tick the milf of my bucket list and Lisa does look good.

Offline Turtle Z

I thought she was shit, but fill your boots

Offline jaylad

Ive seen her once last year. Not my cuppa tbf.

However a few years back she used to have a young dark haired girl working there aswell. Stunning but cant remember her name.