Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber - Derby  (Read 3243 times)

3 review(s) for Amber-Derby (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kingy28

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes

I logged onto UKE & saw an advert from Amber, a new girl in Derby. I decided to give her & ring to see what's what. She answered & spoke well on the phone, answering my questions without hesitation. I told her I'd think about whether to make a booking or not. My only real hesitation was that she only did OW as I much prefer OWO.

Anyway, about an hour later, little brain kicked in & I texted through a booking for later that evening, A confirmation text was received back promptly.

As I drove towards Derby, I was thinking about her profile age (25). I'd had a poor experience with a SP recently who was clearly over her stated age, so I decided that if I was not happy today, then I would walk.

Location was a budget hotel on the edge of Derby. I parked up & texted for the room number. Again, easy instructions were quickly received. I found the room, still half expecting to walk. The door opened with the "hide behind it" trick. What was revealed was an extremely attractive 25 year old (I reckon she could easily pass for 22), size 8/10 with nice C boobs. Nice body face & ass. Just my type in actual fact.

Now a lot of us play the game where we see a hot civvy & think how much she'd be worth paying to fuck. Well this was exactly that situation only I parted with the £80 & it was gonna happen. Happy days.

I sat in the chair & asked her to strip for me. Her tight LBD came off  to reveal a nice red bra & pants set with black suspenders. Very nice indeed. Some light kissing started (if you like proper DFK, then I don't think she'd be the girl for you, but it doesn't bother me too much). On with the rubber for some OW. My cock looked good in her mouth but it was way under par. OW is a waste of time for me, such is my love of OWO.

I asked her to lie on the bed & started to fuck her mish. Then legs on my shoulders so i could get in deep. Then legs in the air but spread wide apart. She seemed to be nice & responsive. I then asked her to ride me cowgirl. The sight of her pretty face, tight body & firm tits was great. I popped in the bag a bit quicker than I'd have liked. This left me with a touch of regret as I really wanted to fuck her from behind but she was good enough to empty me so fair play to her.

After a clean up, we had a little chat & off I went.

Positives :- Very nice looking, profile age & statistics bang on. Fresh & willing. Good fuck.
Negatives, No OWO (but I knew that anyway) & not much kissing action. £80 a touch on the high side considering services offered

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey id love a visit but a like yourself im a owo fan too, at £80 you’d expect cim too

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review, ive been hoping a review would come through for Amber.  I've been watching this profile for a while now. I am in two minds, although she looks hot, and great figure, can I part with the coin for a covered blow job, I am still undecided :timeout:

Offline HailWood

Nice TOFTT, Kingy. She sounds like a good 'un and Derby is short of good 'uns at the moment. Shame no OWO because at £150ph that's on the high side.

Offline Kingy28

Thanks for the review, ive been hoping a review would come through for Amber.  I've been watching this profile for a while now. I am in two minds, although she looks hot, and great figure, can I part with the coin for a covered blow job, I am still undecided :timeout:
That sums up how I felt beforehand and also how I'd feel about a follow up visit. She's really good looking but the lack of OWO means that other SPs are more appealing to my money.£80/£150 is definitely at the top of my price range so appropriate services need to apply for my business generally. I'm not expecting her to change unless her phone gets dusty & then she might offer more services or she might just quit. Who knows?!

Offline badsin

£150ph that's on the high side.

Agreed. When you can pop over to Nottingham for Ava or Camilla for similar money :unknown:

Offline shagmore

Agreed. When you can pop over to Nottingham for Ava or Camilla for similar money :unknown:

True, but when you factor in the extra distance and time, a few quid for me is better than having to drive for an additional 45 mins each way.

This lass definitely added to the HL
 :yahoo:

Offline j122

Keep an eye on UKE, last Friday she was doing an hr for £100

Offline shagmore

Looking on UKE she is on there a hell of a lot, with her contact number.
Will see if can get an appointment tomorrow if I can spare the time  :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Keep an eye on UKE, last Friday she was doing an hr for £100

She's sticking to 150p/h, apparently that was to fill a missed appointment last week :hi:

Offline j122

She's sticking to 150p/h, apparently that was to fill a missed appointment last week :hi:
Aye so it may happen again ;)

Offline shagmore

You need to get someone else to book an appointment, then cancel about a few hours in advance, keep an eye out for any offers the come up.

Not the done thing I know, but it could work, not that I am suggesting it.

:crazy:

Offline mrfishyfoo

You need to get someone else to book an appointment, then cancel about a few hours in advance, keep an eye out for any offers the come up.

Not the done thing I know, but it could work, not that I am suggesting it.

:crazy:

HILARIOUS albeit somewhat underhand.  :D :D

The lack of OWO and decent kissing kills it for me. Shame as she looks right up my street.