Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Lupus - Cambridge  (Read 2085 times)

12 review(s) for Laura Lupus (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
140/hour incall

Laura was on my HL thanks to other reviews here. I had a good meet which echoed what others have said.

Comms initially through AW mail and straightforward, she then sent a contact number and address once the booking was confirmed.

She lives about 10 minutes walk from the Cambridge city centre in a shared student house. As usual for such places, don't expect high standards, plenty of unwashed dishes in the kitchen sink. However, Laura's room itself was tidy with a fresh coat of paint. I briefly saw a cat in the kitchen, no pets that I was aware of in her room.
Laura's profile description and pics are accurate. Her overall look is that of a butch bisexual and her hair is now short and dyed. She doesn't trim her body hair but the pubes were a neat reddish bush and did not get in the way of any action. If anything, with everyone shaven now, it's more sexy to see a full bush.
We spent quite a long time with mutual masturbation, her stroking my cock while I played with her clit and stroked her pussy with my fingers and tongue from the labia all the way to her cervix. She clearly got off on it and orgasmed more than once and was very wet without squirting. Two points worthy of note- 1) she has a large clit, probably the largest I've ever seen and 2) she has great control of her pubic muscles and can squeeze tightly.
I lost track of time, eventually asked to put a condom on and fuck her. This we did, with her in cowgirl and squeezing my cock with those muscles while I fondled her clit. Moved to missionary, then anal doggy-style.
It took me a while to orgasm and she was kind enough to keep going although we ran over time. Overall, an excellent meet and I'd love to return and experiment with her extensive toy collection. Highly recommended if you like your sex kinky although I think she's not for everyone. The profile says she's dom/sub but I found her passive and think she'd work better as a sub following your lead. She's an intelligent woman planning to go back as a graduate student and we chatted on various topics.

Offline Rock123

I'd like to see her but I hate booking via AW as I prefer to call.

Offline cunningman

I'd like to see her but I hate booking via AW as I prefer to call.
I had quite a lot of to and fro on awmail before I got her number.
She has a fantastic meaty clit and is quite sub.  No idea what was wrong for me, she delivers.
Does what she says on the tin, but somehow I didn't click with her.  I did get quite shitfaced the night before tho. :-(

Offline Analist

I forgot to mention she does a reduced rate for MMF sessions. Anyone interested in spitroasting and DP can send me a PM.

Offline Tree

I forgot to mention she does a reduced rate for MMF sessions. Anyone interested in spitroasting and DP can send me a PM

I'd be up for this, but can't PM. 

vt

I forgot to mention she does a reduced rate for MMF sessions. Anyone interested in spitroasting and DP can send me a PM.

Sounds like fun. I'd also be up for this.

I tried to send you a PM, but you're unable to receive them. So, not sure how we can arrange this.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:13:48 am by vt »

Offline Tree

Sounds like fun. I'd also be up for this.

I tried to send you a PM, but you're unable to receive them. So, not sure how we can arrange this.

What do you reckon... shall we go for it? 

Offline J.perdy

Add me to the list of interested parties.  If I call location is filthy...I’d prefer outcall to hotel 👍

John

vt

What do you reckon... shall we go for it?

You can't receive PMs either.  :(

Offline Analist

Not sure how the PMs work, is it dependent on the frequency of posting?
I think I can receive them now. Otherwise is it bad etiquette to post an email address?

vt

I think I can receive them now. Otherwise is it bad etiquette to post an email address?

Yes, it's to do with your post count.

Forum rules do forbid exchanging email addresses on the board.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline J.perdy

Analist,

I appreciate you answering that...been trying to sort out PM for a while now.  I suppose it keeps everyone “safe” and honest.

Still interested, but can understand potential hesitation.

John

Offline J.perdy

vt

I tried again. It comes back with an error saying:

Recipient can only recieve personal messages from the admin.

There were issues previously with new members using the PM facility for nefarious purposes, so Admin removed the facility for new members.

Not sure how we can arrange anything without PM access.

I might be able to request Admin look at it for you. With your 18 reviews, you look like a genuine punter.

Offline Tree

You can't receive PMs either.  :(

No, not able to receive PM's.
I don't post with enough frequency.