Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Oriental - Watford - October 2017  (Read 504 times)

1 review(s) for Daisy_Oriental (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

WD181981

So this is my first review and only my second punt...

My first punt, Nuru Masseur Anna in Watford set the standard I now I expect and she has been reviewed a lot on here, all positively but she was not available today. Therefore I had to have a search around and came across Vicky External Link/Members Only

It only took 20 minutes to arrange with a few texts and turned out she is based about 500 yards up the road in a private flat. It was £70 for half hour.

When I arrived, I had to wait outside before the main doors unlocked and was met by an elderly Asian lady in a doorway, for a moment I thought I had been duped until I saw Vicky inside. She is petite, no much in the way of boobs but I'm fine with that. She looked a bit like her photo but was not unattractive. She took the money and handed it through the door to the older lady in the front room (i asked if it was her mum, she said it was cleaner).

She didnt have much in the way of chat nor making you feel particularly comfortable. She got undressed and got straight to work orally before climbing on. Made all the right noises but didnt like being touched except on her arse. Then she went missionary and then doggy and it was done. It was a fairly cold experience and the full half hour wasn't used and before the half hour was done i was dressed and out the door.

If you like small oriental girls who cant hold a conversation, you'll enjoy this one. For me, It was not money well spent.