Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis0069 - Torquay  (Read 373 times)

1 review(s) for Alexis.x.x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline brandevon

External Link/Members Only
As Torquay is shit for a punt still, unless you like the eastern European bb, I thought I'd take a punt with this newby. Looked alright on her profile albeit pics were limited and an alert was on her page, but sometimes you just gotta try.
So I text her. All good, quick reply and happy to see me at short notice. Gave me postcode, looked it up, not best part of Torquay but hey ho.
Cut to the chase. She opened the door to me and I thought she looked ok. Was led to her bedsit, fairly tidy, she had just moved in.
She has gorgeous red, auborn hair, nice face, although looks older than states on profile. Great tits. nice arse,legs. Asked what I would like to do, but considering I only had 15 minutes we just got straight on with it. Nice kissing, protected oral which was abit basic and going to quick for my liking. She seemed very obliging. Nice fuck if you want a quickie. No more tho. Fairly tight pussy.shaved. Didn't fancy returning the oral pleasure to her if you know what I mean.  Said I could cum on her arse or tits, so tits it was. She was pleased that our 15minutes of connection meant she could now by a microwave oven  :( Thanks!
Overall, not a bad meeting but thankful I didn't book longer. She's a nice girl with a decent body on her but would I go back?
Probably not.