Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soft Touch Bodyworks - 2 girls  (Read 1180 times)

Offline 1986kai

Been here a few times on the off chance and always struck gold. Have seen Alex, Annabelle and Natalie. Next time i visit i really fancy a couple of girls in the executive room for a jacuzzi. Anybody know if the jacuzzi would be a bit tight and even if the girls are happy to do this there? Have emailed them too so shall see what they say.

Offline 1986kai

Well they didnt reply. They usually reply pretty quick so assume its a no go. Will try my luck when i visit.

Offline webpunter

Why don't you pop your UKP cherry & write a review ?
The kinda thing you'd be better asking for when on the premises - even if for the next visit

Offline 1986kai

Yeah I really should write reviews and will definately do a few this week. I know you are right regarding discussing that but didnt want to carry double the cash unless needed. Thanks.  :cool:

Offline MajorPayne

Been here a few times on the off chance and always struck gold. Have seen Alex, Annabelle and Natalie. Next time i visit i really fancy a couple of girls in the executive room for a jacuzzi. Anybody know if the jacuzzi would be a bit tight and even if the girls are happy to do this there? Have emailed them too so shall see what they say.

Have you ever tried the other Northampton parlours for a duo?

- Massage Northampton
 - The Hot Box