Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage- Derby city centre  (Read 3518 times)

Arfur Fucksake

External Link/Members Only

1 HOUR MASSAGE WITH HE FINISH, 45 + 20

I have visited this shop three times before posting my review because i wanted this to be a positive experience before even walking in for the first time as i prefer chinese ladies to thai. The shop is very central with a side entrance and the door is always open so no waiting outside. This is a one woman business, very plain looking aged late thirties into her forties, 1 very small massage room, table up against wall on 1 side with my feet touching the wall at the end, no clothes hangers just a basket at your feet with a partition curtain there( who's behind the curtain?). It was January my fist visit,she uses a floor heater under the table to heat the room and most uncomfortable of all a heat lamp on your back, I've never had this anywhere else and combined with the massage my back was sore for the rest of the day. I was naked under a towel which she didn't remove while i was on my front, the massage was strictly legit consisting of repetative rubbing and circular motions and hardly any oil,focusing mainly on my back, that combined with the heat lamp was what left me so sore for the rest of the day.When it was time to turn over the fingertip touches over my back and sides started, indicating a hj was on offer which i accepted! She oiled me up and started a very fast mechanical up/down only hj,i came in seconds,not like me, and that was the main reason for my repeat visits, it wouldn't have been fair to review after that so tried twice more, lasted longer but the massage and hj is always the same,also the shop door remains open to customers so if anyone walks into the shop she has to stop the massage to deal with them, another reason for my negative is for my second visit i pre-booked on my punting phone which she now uses to invite me back! On my last visit while on my back i thought id let my hand wander over her arse, it took the smile off her face, but hasn't stopped her texting me, she also has selective english, won't reveal any info she doesn't want to but its clear she works on her own, sadly i won't be going back

Online RogerBoner

Please don't go back  :dash: I'm sure that there must be better opportunities in Derby. If not, visit Nottingham where we're all having a blast.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Idba522

Off to try this place tomorrow as very little on in city centre, wish me luck  :rolleyes:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Off to try this place tomorrow as very little on in city centre, wish me luck  :rolleyes:

If the op has been 3 times i think your going to need more than luck on your side