Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra - Mansfield  (Read 2012 times)

11 review(s) for   SANDRA XXX (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline smithy_132

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £60. Phoned and arranged to meet 1 hour later. Location is in a modern apartment block in Mansfield near the bowling centre. Sandra answered the door in a black one piece lingerie and stripper heels. First impressions, no way is she a size 10, more like a 14, either some serious photoshopping or old pics before she discovered pies.

Still, not bad looking and the extra weight is all solid, not flabby. Greeted with a lip kiss, guided to the bedroom, which is clean and tidy. Left on my own whilst she stashed, back in by the time I had shoes/socks off and shirt undone. More kissing stood up and assistance to get me undressed and she gets naked. She'd be a cracker if the profile pics were a true reflection of her weight, but not over my like threshold as she is. Plenty of kissing ( no tongue ) and fondling before we get onto the bed.

'OW or OWO ?' she asks, finally a girl who honours her likes list. OWO it is after a quick swipe of the wet wipe, not bad, eye contact, attention to the balls. Asked if I want sex or just oral after a while and choose sex. Now at this point, I had a nervous moment. She slid up me for some more kissing and I almost thought she was going to pop my cock in for BB, it was pretty close. But no, condom was grabbed and applied ( major relief ), into cowgirl with more kissing.

Sandra seemed to get into it, plenty of energy whilst on top, all the right noises and the kissing got more passionate with a reasonable amount of tongue. Plenty of variation before rolling her over to mish where she got her legs up in the air nicely. She took a good pounding in mish and continued to make all the right noises when we weren't kissing.

Now, given my recent troubles with finishing on a punt, I had intended to ask for HJ or BJ with prostate massage to finish, but felt the sap rising in mish and couldn't be bothered to break the rythmn, so filled the bag inside her. Pulled out, and she cleaned me up with a smile on her face.

Differences from a previous review I'd read about her, she didn't have smokey breath and did use lube.

All in all, a good solid punt, loads of kissing throughout, strikes me as the sort of girl who will do what is on her likes list, though I didn't try everything ( wish I'd got her into doggy now and given her arse a spanking  :) ). Kissing improved through the meet. Just a pity she is bigger than profile suggests, but not enough for me to give her anything other than a positive.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Interesting review matey thanks, I'm not too sure how big a 14 is from a 10 but her pictures look nice, I'll admit I've not noticed her before in my searches, I think Mansfield seems to have some hot under 30's maybe I should get my ass that way more often.

Offline arthur

Is she the same as this one?

External Link/Members Only

Both in Mansfield and profiles created within days of each other

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

After my recent EE letdown I was thinking oh yes....then I read her size.

...........I'm not too sure how big a 14 is from a 10 but her pictures look nice........

It's really noticeable MrILO.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah I know it's massively different haha I just mean I couldn't look at a bird and guess the size well, what was the size of Pippa ? 20?

More interesting I missed she was polish and that's an added attraction for me :)

Lorry owo is a Rommie matey I don't think they are the same?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline smithy_132

Is she the same as this one?

External Link/Members Only

Both in Mansfield and profiles created within days of each other

Must admit, she looks remarkably similar. Likes list is more comprehensive for Lorry though, might have to take a risk and give her a go   :)

There was another girl working out of the same place, which I forgot to mention in my review, may have been her.

Offline eros

Had A go with Sandra few weeks ago , nice and polite . I would definetly recommed , but as strange as it might sound she was polite, she called me Mr 20 times , that I felt I was in a bank   :D . I prefer more natural attitude

Offline puntingfool

I saw Sandra a while back and would say Smithy_132's review accurately describes my own experience. Two of the things he mentions which did not overly bother him (which is fair enough as it is his review) did bother me. The first is the weight issue. Sandra is a big girl now and the weight is everywhere, particularly her face and torso. The AW photos are not representative. She is certainly not the same person as Lorry (Lorry - WTF - where do they get these names from?).

The second issue was that there is at least one other girl working from the flat. This can give rise to punters bumping into each other in the doorway/hallway which is what happened to me. Thinking I am visiting a girl at a private flat  one to one and then discovering I am unexpectedly in a brothel situation is not to my liking.