Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy361 in Bradford  (Read 1998 times)

50 review(s) for Lucy361 (42 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Petitely springing from my keen milfs hotlist comes this cup of Yorkshire tea (although, she's not actually from yorkshire :D). Once again I crossed your weak border to raid one of your milfs. I saw the positive review go up and after having her in my quarantine for a while I thought I'd treat her to some Lancashire inside her.

Comms.... initial short email exchange ended with an exchange of phone numbers. Quick phone call to sort my day and time and we're on. She's a decent lass to talk to, friendly and down to earth.

Venue.....  New build house in a bradford estate. House was ok, I'm not from homes and gardens and I've punted at much worse gaffs, I were happy enough. Bedroom upstairs was more than up to the job. There's loads of free parking all round her area. I never park outside their gaffs, I parked easily round the corner. Area seemed ok during the day but what night time brings I don't know.

Looks...... I'd say it were her in the pics but they give very little away. Face to face, I were very happy with her looks, she's got a very tidy little body on her that could give lasses 10yr younger than her a run for their money. She's got a perky pair of average tits. She's slim and trim and looks very good for a natural lass in her 40's. Her face is nice enough and she were as clean as a whistle. I were more than happy to have a good old roll around with this lass.

The action.... I'm greeted on time with a smiling faced dressed as requested. I don't go for the whole basque and fishnets pollaver, preferring a little frock and bare legs.

I get in and she offers me a brew and a shower. I'm not thirsty and I'm shower fresh, both declined and I'm lead upstairs to her bedroom. Good, big, double bed.

She's the sort of lass that I want to enjoy slowly today. We start by standing snogs, she seemed a little nervous/shy to begin with, her snogs were a little reserved but there or thereabouts.

I'm snogging and stripping her slowly, she's getting into this and becoming more and more responsive until I've got her stark naked stood front of me.

She gets on the bed and I get rid of my clothes so we're both in our birthday suits. Time for a proper good snog, roll around and a good feel up of each other. She's losing her shyness now and is sticking her tongue down my throat and wanking my hardening pecker.

I want a taste of her though, so, I work my slobbering way down her body to have a good lap and finger of her. She tastes great, nice and clean and naturally wet. She's getting quite a blow on as I'm giving her my oral and fingers gig. She's pushing her hips up in the air and coo'ing along nicely. After quite a good old session of licking her she's shouting she's cumming. I don't know if the cum is real (she did go very very wet though) but I don't care, it all adds to the daft buzz I get from this.

Onwards and upwards, I slobber my way back up her for more snogs, she's not bloody shy or nervous now, she sticks her tongue down my throat with gusto, great stuff.

She asks if I'm ready to go podging (well, not exactly those words :D) but I'm not ready yet.... we've some 69 to be done yet.

On my back I go and on she climbs... I've got both my hands on this slim shapely arse and my tongue stuck right up her bald pussy. Meanwhile, both her hands are flat on the bed and she's going to town with the owo, so much so, a couple of slow down instructions are needed from me, she's getting me a little too near the vinegar stroke, she slows to a controllable rhythm.

A friendly pat on her arse signifies I'm ready to come up for air, it's been a good long 69 session and now I'm ready for a rubber on and some cg.

Rubber on and on she climbs in cg. Her cg is really enthusiastic, she really does get right into it. One of the best cg sessions I've had for a good while, she's clamped on to me, gripping me with both her arms around the back of my neck, her tongue is at the back of my throat and she's riding me merrily away.

Her cg is so good that I stay there for a good while, sometimes she's pumping me, other times she lifts herself up and I'm pumping her from below. I'm loving it. She exclaims she's cumming again (yes, I know but I'm here for a giggle and a good time), I just carry on gripping, grinding, pumping and smiling.

It's time to move, into mish we go and this is great, I'm in and I'm giving her my best effort, she responds by gripping me like a vice and tasting my tonsils. This mish lasts quite a time, I've got a good feeling, she feels quite tight and I'm thinking I'll stay at this.

Eventually I pop in my bag inside her during this sweaty mish session. Even though she offers cim I decide I'm very happy inside her and get a right old grip on her when I pop inside her taities deep (covered ofcourse)

She cleans me up and dries me off. I've done 45 minutes of my hour fully locked on to this lass which I'm happy with. I suspected I'd ended early but I'm on target. On an hour punt I'm satisfied to be popping at the 45 to 50 minute mark.

To sum up.... she's a very good milfy podge is this lass. She seems in this game to earn some money from her enjoyment of getting fucked. Kind of felt like a part time lass that might not be around forever though. She's got a cracking little body on her. I'd say she's more at the gfe end of things rather than pse but I'm more than happy at that kind of punt. Basically a good, clean, enthusiastic milfy lass in a decent gaff at reasonable money. At the start she seemed a little shy/nervous but once she were comfortable and warmed up she were as keen as mustard. I enjoy and get a buzz from punts like this.

Would I recommend.... yes... for milf riders especially but even for those that prefer youth, she's got the kind of body and attitude to please most.

Would I return.... this one has definitely made it on the return rota.

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS you sneaked past them useless twats on the edge again.  :dash: :dash:

Got to give you credit where it's due though MrCB you sure as hell have a mighty fine repertoire of MILFs on that list of yours.  :thumbsup:

Great review as ever which I enjoyed reading.  :hi: :hi:

Offline cueball

Got to give you credit where it's due though MrCB you sure as hell have a mighty fine repertoire of MILFs on that list of yours.  :thumbsup:

It's my milfdar..... the bloody thing is constantly pinging  :D

Look, the bugger is at it again  :D , this ping is westward though  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's my milfdar..... the bloody thing is constantly pinging  :D

Look, the bugger is at it again  :D , this ping is westward though  :D

Yeah tell me about it my podgdar is going crazy as well.  :D :D

I sense another trip to the place with swords and armour very soon.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

mediumjoe

That was a brilliant report Mr CB , imo you can't beat  an enthusiastic milf,  and this one certainly gave you a run for your money, does she have a little bit of a bush down below at all ?  Because that will make her completely  irresistible. It's a toss up between a Toftt I am looking at and this lovely lady. Decisions decisions , nice one!    Joe

Offline cueball

Cheers Joe.

She's a baldy, as most are. I did mention it in the review pal.

Decisions decisions eh, I'm terrible at decisions, so, I've decided that I see em all  :D

mediumjoe

Yeah sorry re-read , had missed that,  if only I could podge them all,  so many on my HL !

Offline twwb

I'm more and more tempted with every review! Thanks for this one  :thumbsup:

Offline BLINDBOB25

Offline frankc

Your spoiling these Yorkshire girls mate......Think I may just have a saunter over the border myself... :thumbsup:

How tall is she mate ?

Offline cueball

Offline frankc

May have a sniff next week.....cheers Pal, great reviewing by the way...

Offline threechilliman

She's shorter than me, I'd say about 5ft

Is that with or without your heels on?

tcm

Offline cueball

Is that with or without your heels on?

tcm

:lol: my flat feet can't cope with heels.... I've tried  :lol: it's platforms every time now  :lol: