Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bobby............. to book or not to book  (Read 1845 times)

Offline aazbo22

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't know why but I keep finding myself looking at Busty Bobby but cant bring myself to commit - can anyone give me some more  information on her.

Offline aazbo22

SeekingtheTruth

Looks pretty good for a MILF apart from the poor boob job.

I think she is pricing herself out at £120ph though.

Much better looking, younger girls around for the same or lower price.

Offline mashit1

Lol - would u like to elaborate on that  :thumbsup:

She used to be based in a rough area of swansea in a block of flats and she didnt look out of place there if you get my drift

Offline Turtle Z

Looks horrendous so I'd say 'Not'!!

Offline aazbo22

Looks pretty good for a MILF apart from the poor boob job.

I think she is pricing herself out at £120ph though.

Much better looking, younger girls around for the same or lower price.

I think its the dirty milf next door thing that is making me interested lol  :dash:

Jester269269

It's all each to their own in this game Aaz..

But I'd rather fuck the hair on the barbers floor  :lol:

Save your dosh

Offline aazbo22

It's all each to their own in this game Aaz..

But I'd rather fuck the hair on the barbers floor  :lol:

Save your dosh
I was always heading towards the NO side of things but thought id ask the question just in case a few people might of came back and said she was a top notch fuck

SeekingtheTruth

I think its the dirty milf next door thing that is making me interested lol  :dash:

Yeah, the slightly dirty look is the only thing really going for her.

Offline Cheeseman

Ive seen her once. She was pretty good really.  Ok, she is an older lady who has probably been round the block a few times but you cant fault her in terms of service.  She does anal dfk cim facials prostate massage etc etc. When i saw her she was 100 per hour though.

bonzo2016

I'm with you aazbo, I think she looks good!  And with Cheeseman's post she has to be worth half hour at least?

Offline mrdiamond77

Not my type at all.  A bit too old and not the best looking. 

np500

Hang on , I can fuck a fit 20 odd old fit bird for that, but it's about what turns your cheese and inflates your boat, always good to get inside info about girls from guys who have experienced them . Fit 20 odd year old it is then , cheers.

Offline mashit1

Hang on , I can fuck a fit 20 odd old fit bird for that, but it's about what turns your cheese and inflates your boat, always good to get inside info about girls from guys who have experienced them . Fit 20 odd year old it is then , cheers.

Agree :wacko:

Offline aazbo22

You are spot on - I could get a 20 year old for that money - but then its all about the service as well. Im not saying Bobby is on my "hotlist" but there is something there that intrigues me, but im very hesitant

Jester269269

If hesitant

It's a simple no book.... Carry on Hollie always does it for me...but to many things to stop me..
So I simply don't book..

You'd only regret booking.... Only regretted one booking and that was prior to using UKP  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I know what you mean Aaz about the MILF look. I was also tempted by the fact that she looks like someone I used to work with, who always gave me the horn.

I went to visit her in Swansea a year or more ago. I think she was charging £100 then. Facially OK, a pretty tidy body to be fair. But the flat was like a squat. An absolute shit hole. I made my excuses and left sharpish  :thumbsdown:

Offline iverthickone

Whatever floats yer boat.

However, 43....have you seen some of the wrinkles on her pics....I must be 25 then on that basis! :D