Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild XXX (my first £200+ punt) - Shepherds Bush  (Read 6081 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jazazn

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Location: London, Kensington (nearest station is sheperds bush)
Cost: £250 for 1 hour

Travel: easy to get there using underground (central Line) and the house is 5-10minute walk from the tube.

Why i chose LolaWild:
After much deliberation i made the decision to try LolaWild after seeing all the raving reviews, and considering this SP isnt getting younger so thought i might as well catch her before her age does.
I have not tried SPs that cost more than £150 (more reviews of other SPs to come), so i was a little hesitant at first, however the rest of the review will explain how that was put to rest.

Comms:
All contact through text messages, arranged from the day before. Responses to messages were very slow but i would recommend punters to be patient. She asked if i had any requests... i'll be honest i wasnt sure how to respond, so told her oral, rimming and anal. :dash:

Appearance:
British/English accent, Dirty blonde, full make-up covering a spotty face (although i still found her pretty), big fake boobs, flat stomach, medium ass and a tiny waist, the pictures on her AW profile are a true reflection of how her body looks (perfection). She also has a very clean (probably bleeched as*hole and a p*ssy with big flaps)

The punt:
Was collected from the front door and taken to the apartment, she was dressed in a full fishnet body suite (tits popping out), sat me down in the bedroom (sex toys and butt plugs everywhere  :scare:  ). Had a short conversation on what i want to do, off to the shower and then back to the room.
Now... i told her nothing is off limits other than me being sodomized :lol:
She threw the towel off of me to the other side of the room and then began deepthroating my dong(with a lot of spit), all while telling me how cumm hungry i make her. I spent a good 10mins f*cking her face in different positions from the floor to the bed, all while she had a butt plug in her :lol:
She asked to switch position (me on all fours, her below like reverse 69) so she can rimm and suck my dong at the same time, now to be honest this was difficult for me (i am fat) but she still managed to lick the precum from my dong, spit it on my asshole and then tongue f*ck/rimm me deep... so much so... i exploded all over tits... and she just kept at it (rimming my ass & sucking my dong) after i came.. felt like i was being electrecuted in a good way lol
Took a short break (glass of water and coke) and then explored her collection of toys on her (literally throughout the punt she kept telling me how she is such a anal slut lol).
She wanted to sodomise me... i did not accept the offer but instead turned to deepthroating me back to a full dong for me to f*ck her ass.
Iv never been a 1 pop guy, but i had some trouble getting hard enough for my dong to get in her ass (not sure why, probably because this was going to be my first actual anal experience), lola was great and understood this, so she instead turned to giving me more anal and rimming while i was using her toys on her, i popped a second time in her mouth... again she continued to suck every last drop out of me and swallowed :angelgirl:
We chatted for a bit, got a firm massage, had a shower and was out.
Total time of the punt (roughly 1hour 20mins, total time spent on action roughly 1hour)

Pros:
Dirty talker, really tight body with new big fake tits, great deep throat skills, rimms like her life depends on it (i think her tongue was in me for most of the punt)

Cons:
Not sure if this is a con, but i could smell dettol near her ass area when we were in 69 position. Other than that she was fantastic.

Verdict: i would definately return, because... as her name suggests she is wild and i had a great time.

Offline lillythesavage

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

i could smell dettol near her ass area when we were in 69 position.

WTF definitely a con mate

Offline Jazazn

Glass of water and COKE?  :unknown:

Lol yea :D not cocaine :lol:, Coca-Cola and glass of Water, both provided by Lola

Offline Jazazn

WTF definitely a con mate

Yea i wasnt sure if its whatever she used to clean out her colon, dont get me wrong, it wasnt a strong smell, very light dettol fragrance :unknown:

Offline Bartolomeo

Yea i wasnt sure if its whatever she used to clean out her colon, dont get me wrong, it wasnt a strong smell, very light dettol fragrance :unknown:

I'm sure it will be from the numerous sex toys that ended up in her arse during the session. It's a very good thing that she keeps them thoroughly cleaned

Offline redwinged

She uses disinfectant on the metal butt plugs she uses nothing sinister

Offline Tomcat

OP did you fist her ass? Apparently from reviews she lives for it.

Offline Yankee41

She loves a fist in her ass.  Ive even had my entire foot up it at her request.  Right to my ankle.

Offline Tomcat

She loves a fist in her ass.  Ive even had my entire foot up it at her request.  Right to my ankle.

You lucky guy, I wanna to fist her bad.

Offline Rohkin

Could I ask whether you used the number on her Awork profile? There seems to be another number listed here on the reviews and not sure which to use for comms.