Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha - 00-44 Agency - London Outcall  (Read 1036 times)

Offline JAYZ

00-44.net/index.php/portfolio/gallery/38-alisha-20-bi#fwgallerytop

London hotel out-call 19.30-07.00hrs

Cost £600+hotel and food.

I was at a conference in London last July and decided to book a hotel for the night. I'd  arranged in advance to spend the night with a lady but was told a few days before she had been in an accident. Alisha was recommended as an alternative. She was described as being of mixed race, very pretty and 20 yrs old. She arrived straight from work so she had a shower after introductions. Alisha did not want to venture out to eat so we used the room service along with a bottle of wine.
She was somewhat shy in the initial hour or so, but as we chatted we got closer and I took hold of her hand told her she was beautiful, which she is and we started to kiss which increased in its intensity, proper DFK which I like.. Over a period of an hour we engaged in much foreplay and use of ice to stimulate her nipples. I am always happy with what are called vanilla services, but I can state the that Alisha was a passionate GFE with plenty of kissing. From the naturally sounding sexy noises she was making I can assume she was deriving some enjoyment and boy did she give me some and more. We had sex twice in the evening and again in the morning. Highly recommended.