Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I TOFTT and I am proud  (Read 5070 times)

1 review(s) for Larissa Love x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

Ok, couple of days back we had discussion a particular profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I decided after couple of whiskeys   today it was time to verify the mix.....called her at 4PM for a 30mis appt starting 5pm...she said she was seeing someone at 1730hrs and if I can make a bit early like 1645hrs and I agreed...

Communications were good but as she has spent her life in France I ignored a little bit here and there...I was there at 1650hrs she said we have to be quick...but as I am took my liberty to walk and took my time as well

OK, once she opened the door I could not believe it was for real and for how long I have yearned to be with a brown beauty....WOW...petite beautiful...father French and mother Malaysian..she also works in the same house with Azurra and Indian Mirella...

Also to point out it was an idiot punter who educated her about the verification pics and how we can see them...own up..who was it?
Place:

Easy to find on Tom Tom though I walked, nice and clean with clean bathroom it is a house rather than a flat in a good locality. Room was clean bed was awesome...all good no funny smell other than mix of cigarette and perfume as in a WG's house..

Her:

Bea...uuttifull.....I am mesmerized as it has been long I saw something nice other than pale in colour and her she is perfect best she has a little mole on top of her upper lip, she has long brunette hairs....nice firm breast...brown responsive nipples...thrusty bottom all good..as per her rest of her flatmates are as good...

Service:

She did watch time....well to her excuse she did inform me in advance but I am not a fan of this, and OWO is at discretion as mentioned on her profile with £20 extra...I paid as I wanted that beautiful face all over me and she was good at it...but adding this makes the service very steeply priced...

She does good DFK, She likes to be licked and is very responsive...good thing does not make funny noise once in the act she enjoys it and is happy to try different positions...for me as I could not get my hour it was just her cow girl and me mish...but she did like at no point of time it was awkward stop to say she does not like (I hoped not as the price)

Overall....the whole package was brilliant I will go and rock her again for 60 mins this time if any of you want to see please just check this time issue....other than that a brilliant punt I recommend..

Persie

Good one.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it

Offline Blacksealz

Nice one, has anyone manged to see anyone else from this apartment.... also would you know the distance from nearest tube station?

Offline viktor1080

Mate I live near Vauxhall but the place is not far from the stockwell or clapham common staion

Offline what-a man

Mate I live near Vauxhall but the place is not far from the stockwell or clapham common staion

I will be in the Oval area for a week, any gems in this area viktor?

Offline spellbackwards

looks good but outside my budget.

Offline viktor1080

Hi there are a few good girls in this area only problem is the budget...I liked the service of Raunchy Regina, Mallena Amore but her place where she lives id not that great...but the girl is also if you want someone to visit you in the hotel pretty porcelain doll is good only thing is if you are into pubic hairs (sorry for being so straight)...

Also let me know what you were thinking off may be I can test

Offline skittish

Also to point out it was an idiot punter who educated her about the verification pics and how we can see them...own up..who was it?
Place:

Quite, some fluffy knight in shinning fucking armour probably thought he was doing her a favour or would get some sort of reward. If she's a looker removing the verification photo will probably do more harm than good.

Glad you enjoyed and if she looks as good as I imagine from her blurred photos right up my street.

Offline viktor1080

She is good..genuine looking girl not the stereo types and her dressing sense was amazing..I asked her to put her verification photo back on but she declined..her choice..

She has been working for 2 weeks...only thing is she is expensive

Online Illya Kurakin

She seems to have popped up under a different name (or perhaps a stolen profile):
External Link/Members Only (Larissa Love x) but with no real feedback since March 2014. Now also in Kensington. I have emailed but no response.
She does not look a Franco-Asian mix.