Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrianna - Reading Tour  (Read 910 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5885358) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline justalad

AW Profile:   External Link/Members Only

Comms: 10 / 10.  All via WhatsApp.  Polite, friendly, quick responses.
Location:  Fit for purpose apartment a couple of minutes away on foot from Reading station.  Not the best apartment I’ve punted in but more than adequate.
SP Details: 5ft 3 of natural beauty. Lightly tanned, petite, nice natural tits, long dark hair, glint in the eye, lightly made up and dressed to impress.  Personality wise, fun and passionate.
Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming (me giving), Toy Show, Covered Sex in multiple positions.
Cost: £150.00 for the hour.

Comms sent a day in advance, Adrianna came across as friendly and courteous.  Booking confirmed and location provided.

Arrived as location after using the station car park, sent Adrianna a message and was told to go to the apartment a couple of minutes later.

Door opened, standard behind the door trick and we were straight into DFK before the door closed.  Cash handed over and I stood and admired her attire (a lovely pink matching set) and her body.  I knew that this was going to be a good meet.

More DFK before being offered a shower which was accepted after a two hour drive.  I was mixing business with pleasure!

Exit shower with a towel around the waist and more DFK, she a horny lady and very passionate.  The towel is as soon removed and she started to stroke my cock.

Onto the bed and Adrianna joined me, kissing my body until she got down to my cock which was already at full mast.  A delightful blowjob was received, a bit of spit and she was soon taking the full length.

I asked Adrianna to sit on my face, she duly obliged, reaching to the side of the bed for a vibrator.  As I was locking her out, she held the vibrator to her clit (huge turn on) and this continued until she came.

Jacket on and she rode me first in CG before switching to RCG.  Switched to mish where she came in for lingering kisses until I filled the bag.

A gentle massage of my back and shoulders as I recovered before Adrianne reached under for my cock.  More OWO before switching to 69 where I alternated between her pussy and ass.  The bullet was soon back on her clit and she politely asked me to fuck her again.

On with the jacket, fucked in doggy for a while until switching back to mish.  More DFK as I pounded away and the bullet was back against her clit.  We climaxed at the same time and I was fucked.

Check of the watch, still 10 minutes left so we had a chat and a kiss before I dressed and left bang on time.

Summary: Adrianna is a fabulous punt.  I do like Polish SP’s and have seen quite a few over the last few years, Adrianna is up there with the very best.  Very attractive, very passionate and very horny. I had a great time and will 100% revisit when our locations match.

Hidden Image/Members Only