Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: zaralouise - Outcall to Birmingham  (Read 2200 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline leisuretime

External Link/Members Only

After a long lay off due to illness finally felt up to dipping my toe back in to the water.

I had seen Zara Louise about 8 years ago and knew she would be the one I wanted to break me back in.

Email sent a little slow to reply but did with her phone number two days later. Communication was easy once I had her number. Booking made, city centre hotel booked and my big day arrived. Zara asked about clothing choice, and messaged me to let me know how her journey was progressing. She arrived 5 minutes early, met her in the lobby, she recognised me and we went up to the room. In my opinion Zara is stunning, sexy, fit. She was wearing jeans and a jacket, light make up.
Kiss and a grope of her arse as soon as we were in the room. Quick chat, money sorted and she says she will change into the underwear and stockings I had asked for. I told her to change in front of me as I like to watch. At my request she left her knickers off.

On to the bed kissing while my hands explored her, she got my dick out, great owo, ball licking. Then it was my turn, she tasted wonderful, sat on my face which turned in to 69. Noddy on, cowgirl then mish. I am not a quick cummer and even slower after my illness. Was getting a bit knackered so asked for more oral. She was happy to oblige, more 69 then on her knees and took my load in her mouth and swallowed the lot.

We cuddled and talked for a while. She is a funny down to earth girl as well as being an awesome fuck.

Cup of tea and she was on her way no clock watching stayed 2 1/2 hours

2 hours outcall £285

As I said in my opinion Zara is stunning and a great fuck

Offline InMefan

Great review, she is stunning. I've seen her twice. I need to make a visit to Nottingham again soon.