Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise incall in Nottingham  (Read 1593 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Chezzie John

Zara had been on my hot list for probably years and I finally got around to meeting her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The reason it took me so long to get around to seeing her was the fact that I had the feeling after doing my research she was a cum once in 30 mins and twice in a hour girl in which would be no good for me, So when booking her I asked her about it and she said in a hour there was no limit :) But it is cum once in 30 mins.

I also asked about filming as a extra for my private want bank collection and she was happy to do this for a extra £50 so the total for the hour was £200. I need to find a cheaper hobby :D

So the booking was sorted and I was sent the post code the day before.  On arrival in Nottingham I found her place a block of apartments 5 mins walk from the center. I was 30 mins early so text her to say I was nearby and she phoned me with the room number and said I could come now.

Once in the ground floor appartment I found her room and was greeted by a kiss. Her appartment was probably one of the nicest looking places I've punted in.

We got the money out of the way and had a snog and stripped off. We started with me filming her giving me owo and that soon got to nice so I shot my load in her mouth and she dribbled my spunk back out all over my cock.

I then filmed her playing with herself until it was time for sex. I then got one of my mini tripods out and I went for the one with a suction cup on it and stuck it to a big glass panel at the end of the bed in perfect position. I asked for reverse cowgirl to get a decent view of the action and she climbed on board only for my camera to decide to come unstuck and dropped on the floor! :D So I stuck it back up for take 2.
She climbed on board again and it was a nice sight watching her riding me so it was a short video :D

After a short break we started again with owo until I fucked her doggie facing my camera for round 3.

Time was running out and she asked if I could go again and I was happy to try so more owo until we moved to doing a 69 until I asked her to fuck me again so off we went again but I was putting myself under pressure trying to cum again and I gave up as my mind wasn't with it.

So overall Zara's a nice lass and I enjoyed my time with her

Offline ir34

I have the same hobby...instead of filming, I take pics. And it's fucking expensive.

Well done, matey.

Offline InMefan

chezzie john you certainly enjoy filming your meets hey  :P never seen her before so this is a good review and she certainly looks very tempting :) I've never filmed any meets before. To be fair I bet if I did I would most likely loose my erection straight away lol.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review and sadly yes, its an expensive hobby we have.
I punt a month more than my mortgage which would suggest if i stopped i could have a 2nd house free :lol:

mr boner

Another Steven Spielberg! what is the movie release date

Offline Chezzie John

There is no movie release date. Zara was a bit wary about filming with me on a first meet but I'll never post stuff online I've done with anybody. But I'm online with other girls who I've given a copy to but nothing I've uploaded myself.

Offline HailWood

Good review Chezzie. Love the idea of filming but where would I save it?   :unknown:
IMO - she's a great looking lass but inconsistent with her service; first time was great but next two were poor, which is why I've not been back in the last 1 years.

Offline mrfishyfoo

....would suggest if i stopped i could have a 2nd house free

FFS you had to ruin it and remind us that we're buying whores houses..........and shoes, nails, tits, coke, cars, fancy clothes and other shite like that. 

:music: :music: :music:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
FFS you had to ruin it and remind us that we're buying whores houses..........and shoes, nails, tits, coke, cars, fancy clothes and other shite like that. 

:music: :music: :music:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP. Shes been on my HL for 3 years and I'm hoping to meet her one day when she comes down to London which she does occaisionally. She looks lovely. Nice review. :thumbsup: