Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning regarding dirtylittleslut699 Waterlooville  (Read 3418 times)

Offline John81

Hoping this is the right place to put this warning? As no meet was actually arranged. Please move if incorrect.

External Link/Members Only

WhatsApp’d her a few days ago. Literally just asked if she was available. I didn’t get any reply so I moved on with my search. Got a message from her hours later saying sorry for late reply. I was at work by then so didn’t see the message. Obviously she has some kind of issues as when not getting a reply she sent me a threatening message in the guise of her pimp which literally made me lol. I told her I never even booked & good luck. She just told me to F off. Sad & funny in equal measures. So approach with caution is my advice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline theonlywayisup

Horrendous. Thanks for the flag.

Online contentguy

Thanks for the warning, it’s a great advert for using a punting phone and being very careful of settings if using WhatsApp, etc.

Suggest you also report the number to a couple of those “who called me” sites as a warning for those of us who google an SP’s number before calling.

Also report to ClientEye.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 07:58:23 pm by contentguy »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Thanks for the warning, it’s a great advert for using a punting phone and being very careful of settings if using WhatsApp, etc.

Suggest you also report the number to a couple of those “who called me” sites as a warning for those of us who google an SP’s number before calling.

Also report to ClientEye.

Don’t encourage reporting to CE that’s not its purpose !

Offline stefanow

Think I may try my hand at getting a similar response from her; Lad.

Offline Stevelondon

Oh it must be so cool to be called "Lad"  :D

Online scutty brown

It's a regular scam, just ignore it. At least you didn't get the tres hombres mexican drugs cartel with guns video............

just tell them to fuck off, and give up on using whatsapp

Offline Chewie1

What’s the issue with using WhatsApp? TIA

Offline John81

It's a regular scam, just ignore it. At least you didn't get the tres hombres mexican drugs cartel with guns video............

just tell them to fuck off, and give up on using whatsapp

I have had that one before haha. & I did call them out. The funny thing is, she knows nothing about me & it’s on a totally unlinked punt phone, yet I can warn everybody on here so she’s only shot herself in the foot

Online scutty brown

Used a lot by deposit scammers  and con merchants like this lot.
The end-to-end encryption and other security makes it next to impossible to ID the scammers

If you find a girl who only offers WhatsApp as a comms route, or tries to switch conversations to WhatsApp, or requests a deposit via WhatsApp, then you are being scammed. Remember in most cases they can wipe any record of the conversation - removing any proof of it happening.

Online contentguy

I don’t use WhatsApp on my punting phone due to privacy concerns.

It’s owned by Facebook.

Google to learn more, this is interesting:
External Link/Members Only

Offline John81

Looks like plenty have received the same treatment. Put her number into phone checker website & this was a few of the results

Online scutty brown

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Used a lot by deposit scammers  and con merchants like this lot.
The end-to-end encryption and other security makes it next to impossible to ID the scammers

If you find a girl who only offers WhatsApp as a comms route, or tries to switch conversations to WhatsApp, or requests a deposit via WhatsApp, then you are being scammed. Remember in most cases they can wipe any record of the conversation - removing any proof of it happening.

WhatsApp uses their regular mobile number, the same number as they would use for text and/or phone communication so I don't understand why anyone would be cautious of someone requesting WhatsApp usage

I find quite a few B2B massage girls convert quickly to WhatsApp so they can send photos that couldn't be put on Gumtree and I will continue allowing them to do that

I agree that anyone requesting a deposit should be avoided but don't agree that a conversion to WhatsApp in itself is a sign of being scammed.

The one App I never use because it is too anonymous is Kik 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Looks like plenty have received the same treatment. Put her number into phone checker website & this was a few of the results

Judging by that, she's tried to improve her feedback on there with one of those "reviews". Absolute headcase.

Offline John81

Judging by that, she's tried to improve her feedback on there with one of those "reviews". Absolute headcase.

Agreed. Just hope people give her a swerve as there’s just no need. Hope no one falls for it

Offline Bdk78

I had this and already wrote a report here. She a complete chancer. Strange thing was I hadn't arranged a booking but had seen her a year or so ago. She made my finger stink for 3 days  :scare: :vomit:

Offline John Johnson

I have been told by a contact in Hampshire police
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:04:08 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been told by a contact in Hampshire police
Can you link to where that information is in the public domain, if you can't it's second hand hearsay and may jeopardise any court case.

Offline John Johnson

Can you link to where that information is in the public domain, if you can't it's second hand hearsay and may jeopardise any court case.

With apologies.

Offline Bdk78

She tried this with me too about 9 months ago and I wrot a report here too. I hadn't even booked her or enquired but had seen her previously a long time ago. She was obviously going through her phone and trying to extort anyone in her contacts. She's physically a mess anyway. Nothing like her pics and has terrible hygiene.

Offline Bdk78

Sorry, just seen this is an old post id already commented on :dash:

Offline Cappadonna

« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 10:44:02 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24