Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing__Angelina - Paddington- W2  (Read 1898 times)

37 review(s) for Amazing__Angelina (21 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: March 2022.

Comms: All done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, a little bit on the plump side though. facially 5/10.

Price: £50- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY. 

Action: Texted Angelina that I'm here, she texts back with the door number, I take the lift to the fourth floor, the door opens with her standing behind it, I step inside, wearing matching black bra and panties, greets me with a smile and handshake, leads me to the bedroom where we discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees and I hand over the notes in which she goes out the room to stash away as I undress, reappears and I move in for a kiss which quicky turns into a snog as I unclipped her bra and grad hold of them juicy melons before sucking on them delicious nipples, I then lay on the bed, she pulls out the wet wipes and gives the old fella a quick clean before delivering a sloppy blowjob until I was rock hard, on goes the condom, she removes the panties and lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts bouncing up and down on my cock as I grab hold of them boobies and pulled her in closer to suck on them nipples, then switched to doggy and started to pound away, she was moaning in pleasure as I moved through the gears, with time running out, moved on to missionary and smashed away whilst snogging her off until I couldn't hold out for any longer and busted a load in the bag.

cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a hug on the way out.