Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing myaa, hounslow  (Read 4322 times)

25 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084711) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Joe112

External Link/Members Only

Location was in flats .she was really nice and easy to communicate with and easy to contact to make a booking

I turned up to the booking on time she seemed really lovely and it looked exactly like I photos I first had a shower and then we started our our half an hour session which was £80.

We started with oral first and then we completed with missionary and other sexual positions she seemed really lovely and nice however near the end she did have have some loud noises outside of the building but didn't really affect us at all and overall it was a great experience and I will probably visit again.

Good GM and amazing breasts

Offline paulitor23

Latest photos of her, even with the sunburn, are phenomenal. Insane body. You're a lucky dude, and I'm on the wrong side of London!

Offline Meursault

Latest photos of her, even with the sunburn, are phenomenal. Insane body. You're a lucky dude, and I'm on the wrong side of London!
Her rate says £70
Did you pay for extras?
Were Fingering, OWO and DFK on offer?

Offline Avg_Joe

Her rate says £70
Did you pay for extras?
Were Fingering, OWO and DFK on offer?
If i remember correctly from the couple of times i've seen her, OWO is definitely extra, as is kissing, although i don't remember it being full on DFK, Fingers inside were not on the menu. Her profile page is a bit of a mess in regards to what's on offer, and what's extra!

I too agree, those latest pictures look great, if they are her latest, @OP.... did she have a tan/sunburn when you saw her? cause those pics are not from the UK so I guess she's been home at some point if they are new.

Forgot to add, i've seen her twice and reviewed her as well.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:29:55 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the "review"  :drinks:

What did you pay +10 for?

Extras are:

"* Owo (20 pounds)
* Watersport (30 pounds only giving)
* Being Filmed (40 pounds with no Mask)
* Taking pictures (30 pounds NO MASK)
* Hardsport (30 pounds only giving)
* French kiss (20 pounds)
*Facial(30pounds)"

Hounslow prices she's charging would normally include owo and kissing so voluptuous as she is (and she probably packs a ton of shit) she's taking the piss.

Offline Deeplove

Looks like two Joe's had fun with this one, I've seen her when I was a novice to punting, her recent pics teasing me to see her again...

If I can't find someone new soon I may just pay her a visit

Offline themaserman

I am very tempted to see her because her tits look great but her 'extras' are too much
as I like to kiss and receive owo  :dash:

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP too many extras for hounslow. may as well get a proven stunner for 140 ph gfe service.? ...glad you enjoyed but Im saving my hard earned   :hi:

Offline Joe112

Hi everyone I try to reply to everyone to post in this one post here now and sorry for the late reply, it was £10 for the oral without because it was supposed to be 20 but because I only had £10 on me she clearly I did ask and said would that be ok and she said yeah that's not a problem

Yes she did have the 10 lines on her I did ask her where did they come from and she said holiday

I actually also wanted to do the filming without a mask but because as she was explaining to me the things that we can do in the things that we can't do it sounds like a very non pleasurable experience if we were to actually film it so what I did was choose to just fill me with my memory and no go for the filming experience maybe next time

Offline Joe112

For filming, for example that if we were to film we would only be able to have sex in certain positions or at certain angles and to be honest it doesn't really sound that exciting and also because I was doing a half an hour session I felt like it would have been really really rushed but try to not go with the film adoption however maybe next time you'll never know period but overall the experience of really good would I see her again actually probably would she seemed really nice but after I did ejaculate it did feel a little bit rushed to get me out and all the flat was really nice as well I did feel like there was someone in The in the other room
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:50:32 am by Joe112 »

Offline JonasG

thanks for the review OP too many extras for hounslow. may as well get a proven stunner for 140 ph gfe service.? ...glad you enjoyed but Im saving my hard earned   :hi:

Her tits are terrible I thought in person. (Which is her main selling point)

They sag badly and they weren't that appealing.

Offline thermopoly

She is still on my hot list but with the hope that she'll drop the OWO and french kissing extras (though the FK/DFK isn't a red line) otherwise I'll pass.

Offline Joe112

Yeah I asked her "busy day?" And she said.... yeah!!!! Which makes you feel a bit like you're going through a conveyor belt

Offline PatMacGroin

For filming, for example that if we were to film we would only be able to have sex in certain positions or at certain angles and to be honest it doesn't really sound that exciting and also because I was doing a half an hour session I felt like it would have been really really rushed but try to not go with the film adoption however maybe next time you'll never know period but overall the experience of really good would I see her again actually probably would she seemed really nice but after I did ejaculate it did feel a little bit rushed to get me out and all the flat was really nice as well I did feel like there was someone in The in the other room

That is very useful information.

It sounds like when she says "* Being Filmed (40 pounds with no Mask)", it's really another version of "Only film below the neck, baby".

Also, does look like she got a proper burn on holiday.

Offline Joe112

Offline king tarzan

Bad as England football teams over hyped Golden Generation??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the heads up Jonas as her tits have been drawing me in but I think I'll give her a miss now  :thumbsup:

Offline hornypnter

For ROM IMHO I think her rates are too expensive when you add the extras  :thumbsdown: which are generally included in the rates of other ROM/EE WGs.

Personally I don't find her attractive to be paying her rates but that is my opinion.

Offline JonasG

Bad as England football teams over hyped Golden Generation??

Ha yeah pretty much.

Even in her pics I think the sag is noticeable so surprised people on here get excited over them. Maybe it's a bigger issue for me I dunno.

Offline JonasG

Her bum was very nice.

Yeah that I would agree with, very nice and she's quite friendly and smiley tbf.

Found her service to be quite by the numbers and robotic though. Not noticeably bad but she didn't quite have that gusto to make the punt memorable and believable that you aren't seeing a whore if that makes sense.

She has positives mostly and some neutrals so maybe I saw her on one of her off days but unless you are local and with her pricing I'd be hesitant to go out of your way to see her.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 12:09:18 pm by JonasG »

Offline Avg_Joe

Ha yeah pretty much.

Even in her pics I think the sag is noticeable so surprised people on here get excited over them. Maybe it's a bigger issue for me I dunno.

I was about to say, i think i mentioned gravity being the enemy of all big tits, unless held up with silicone!

and, as you pointed out, pictures are accurate, so you go in with your eyes open
Banned reason: White knight.