Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazonian Girl - Baker Street  (Read 1898 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5382222) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline salome

Fundamentals: 1 hr £150; OW, Protected Sex (CG, Missionary)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messaged "Samea" via WhatsApp around lunchtime and got a reply very promptly. Arranged to meet around 5pm. Mostly one word replies or short sentences; her English is practically non-existent.. Got a postcode; messaged her when I was in the street and she gave me the street and flat number.

I had confirmed the likes list is inclusive and she replied Anal is extra. I said no problem I don't do it. Turned out the likes list was a little shorter than published.

Girl: As per pics and as stated by Mid1001 she is the attached pic. About 5'2" with fake boobs that are not overly large and don't feel that bad but definitely do feel fake. Has a bit of a tummy though not excessive. Says she's 20. Outfit request of the shorts and ankle boots was delivered.

I'm not a bubble butt aficionado but I'd say there isn't that much there. Wide hips but A on the scale imo.

Meet:Gave her the cash then took a shower. Bathroom not that bad. Fresh towel no problem. It wasn't until I came to leave that I noticed a number of hotel room sized shower gels on the hall furniture. Used the remnants of one from an earlier punter in the bathroom and there was soap. Being the tidy sort I flushed the loo as there was wee in it.

Came back in and started standing kissing/undressing. FK is on the list but not delivered. Closed mouth only. I asked and got one minor tongue event then back to closed lips again. Moved on to oral and she got a condom ready. Asked about OWO - "extra". That said, the OW was quite good and I don't know what condoms she uses but they come in a circular packet.

She was keen to get on with sex and put some lube inside. I said more OW please and she obliged. Then on to CG - she didn't feel particularly tight but nonetheless not bad and I shortly felt the need to sit up to slow things down a bit. Popped her off and went down on her.

Did some body worship and worked my way down while doing finger play. No complaints here. Gave her oral and finger play at the same time. OK so this was one likes entry that she was OK with. She then held my head tightly in place. I was going to some up for air and fuck her a bit more but no soon as I moved to do so she pushed me back down and held my head in even tighter. Thus. I went for it and she got louder with the "baby" moans, told me to keep going and appeared to cum. Couldn't look at to see under-boob scars at the time - it just wasn't possible - but later could feel them. Went to fuck her more in mish and came myself.

I decided to pace it to see if she'd be up for round 2 and as much whether I would be with her assistance. Went to get me a water. During the downtime she's messaging her mates and rejected a number of calls. Messaged them to say can't message them now, but one message was an outcall request to Wembley. Well thought I might as well help her out so I told her Wembley was quite far. She checked the Uber price to the postcode and told the punter "too far". Hmm.

I had been checking the chappy to see if second cumming was possible and I thought it might well be, but Samea didn't think it was her job to get involved despite my encouragement. I did do my best to make the whole thing more memorable but she's just a bit too lazy.

Very difficult conversation because she has next to no English. Then she spoke into her phone and what came out completely knocked me over. "What do you think of the Queen's decree and do you thing you will leave the European Union?" I confess I laughed and the best I could say was yes I think we'll leave.

Samea is my first Brazilian and on this basis the last. Ticked off I guess, but I wouldn't recommend her for anything more than 30 mins and even then she's a bit pricey for the services offered. Neutral it is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I had her on my HL a few weeks ago when somebody gave her a positive and then I took her off last week. I just had a gut feeling she would just be an OK punt and not a great one. I'm.basing this on the fact that she doesn't have many AW feedbacks even though she looks pretty and has a nice body IMO.

Offline JonasG

Cheers for the review.

Not great, sounds like your typical Brazilian WG.

Offline slimdude1

Profile now show's a completely different girl?