Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STUNNING CHANEL Southg Woodford  (Read 734 times)

31 review(s) for STUNNING CHANEL xx (13 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline beachtest

1h back in January.

Near South Woodford station. The road is quiet but the flat is on a parade of shops but I wouldn’t want to hang out in the open as you look a bit out of place.

I think like most, the james bond milf pictures dragged me in. Although it’s her…it’s not. She’s not as taunt as the pictures suggesting some athletic type. She’s softer and more ’square’. She’s not fat but not shapely as she doesn't works out. She has some tats. Those pictures on her profile make her skin smoothed out. I couldn’t make out more as it was so dark. I asked for more light but she said she didn't want to be seen. It was barely lit.

Oral was frustrating as she didn’t like it one bit. She sucked for a few seconds and then took a break and kept repeating. She was so relived when I said let’s change to some A-levels. She cheerily said ok and she squeezed an overflowing dollop of lube into her hand like haphazard hot dog stand vendor would. She pasted it on herself like wallpaper paste not only around the hole but to the surrounding areas. At this point, I felt like I was about to do anal with an eel.  Onto the action and she kept saying ‘wow’ and i kept muttering ‘oh no’.

Pros
If you ever wanted camera tips to make yourself look good or how to pose for wedding photos, book Chanel. Those pictures suck you in.
If you ever went eel fishing in the middle of a dark night then you know what you’re going to get.

Cons
darkness no lights
terrible oral
scatty
smelly masked with perfume that lingers on your clothes after
timekeeping (the organisation of the event meat I waited and waited)
I think she was on something or had a condition that prevents her from being still as her constant moving and twitching suggested so.

I did do my homework but I thought i’d take a chance so this negative is on me.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only