Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester is dead  (Read 2082 times)

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Where’s all the new talent and fresh meat?

Offline ZeroCount

Just down the road in Loughborough.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
You mean Club Classique that shuts its doors when it’s kids bedtime. Useless parlour. I got other things to do on daytime. Anything that closes before 9pm ain’t good for me. Same as X-Lounge n Leicester. Closes its doors 9pm. Another useless joint.

Offline scutty brown

"Leicester is dead"

Sounds like a line out of one of Shakespeare's plays

Offline Uk765

Yes it is. Happens quite a few times a year.

Offline ZeroCount

"Leicester is dead"

Sounds like a line out of one of Shakespeare's plays

Sweet Leicester is dead.
What's gone, and what's past help, should be past grief.
To shag, or not to shag, that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the bed to suffer
The bait and switch of outrageous Romanians,
Or to take arms against the sea of Sergei's,
And just have a nice wank?

Offline scutty brown

Sweet Leicester is dead.

I was thinking more on the lines of a possible missing section in "Richard III"

"Leicester is dead
So there we'll place King Richard abed
Where he can forever rest
His cloven head"

Offline Snagbadjer

They're out spending our money . . .

Offline Charliehutton

Sweet Leicester is dead.

Excellent, ZC. If anybody finds it nobler to suffer the bait and switch of outrageous Romanians, it's our Versace!

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Excellent, ZC. If anybody finds it nobler to suffer the bait and switch of outrageous Romanians, it's our Versace!

CharlieH, I still can’t believe you walked away from Emily. That was sacrilege.

Offline Charliehutton

CharlieH, I still can’t believe you walked away from Emily. That was sacrilege.

:D I remember; huddled in her dressing gown, her little spindly legs peeking from beneath it, like a poor Dickensian waif....I just couldn't go through with it. Which only shows how we all see things differently, of course.

I did like her housemate Kim, though. Another b&s as you know, but at least her body looked like the one advertised, and i thought she was a really likeable girl. I'd teased her a bit about pretending to be Polish when she was clearly Romanian, and 10 minutes or so after I'd left she sent a text, apologising for pretending to be Polish. Not that it had mattered to me; she could have pretended to be Chinese for all I cared, but it was a nice thing for her to do.

Offline midyorkie

Back in the 60/70's guaranteed sex around Highfields, every other doorway, those were the days 

Offline gbyld87

:D I remember; huddled in her dressing gown, her little spindly legs peeking from beneath it, like a poor Dickensian waif....I just couldn't go through with it. Which only shows how we all see things differently, of course.

I did like her housemate Kim, though. Another b&s as you know, but at least her body looked like the one advertised, and i thought she was a really likeable girl. I'd teased her a bit about pretending to be Polish when she was clearly Romanian, and 10 minutes or so after I'd left she sent a text, apologising for pretending to be Polish. Not that it had mattered to me; she could have pretended to be Chinese for all I cared, but it was a nice thing for her to do.

Having seen them both more than the once, I absolutely agree with you on Kim.  She's a great girl but I'm not completely happy with their strategy of allotting the final 10mins of a booking to "client cleaning up and getting dressed", which she explained to me earnestly the last time I was there.

Emily is a lovely girl as well, and not quite the poor little urchin you might imagine her to be.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Kim gives better service in terms of you can go at it harder, but Emily is a little sweetheart and a lot fitter. The last time I saw her she let me have a good 5 minutes of uninterrupted doggy and she got really into it by leaning back and coming up to me and we interlaced our fingers it was like having a passionate sex with your girlfriend.

Offline Charliehutton

I'm beginning to think I'll have to give Emily another chance :drinks:

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
You mean Club Classique that shuts its doors when it’s kids bedtime. Useless parlour. I got other things to do on daytime. Anything that closes before 9pm ain’t good for me. Same as X-Lounge n Leicester. Closes its doors 9pm. Another useless joint.

A lot of parlours didn't survive covid, loads of eastern european ladies went home and haven't returned, british girls went freelance or found a job in a care home. Therefore when covid ended...no ladies, no business...Often wondered why one entrepreneur hasn't thought of opening a lovely parlour in Leicester...you only need an understanding landlord, go ahead from the council then fill it with lovely reliable ladies to staff it 24/7 and off you go...let me know when you've kept going for 20 years! Trudys on Narbourough rd is open till early morning...wipe your feet on the way out...

Offline Ennui Smith

I've been looking at the ads for Leicester this week and it looks better. 

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
A lot of parlours didn't survive covid, loads of eastern european ladies went home and haven't returned, british girls went freelance or found a job in a care home. Therefore when covid ended...no ladies, no business...Often wondered why one entrepreneur hasn't thought of opening a lovely parlour in Leicester...you only need an understanding landlord, go ahead from the council then fill it with lovely reliable ladies to staff it 24/7 and off you go...let me know when you've kept going for 20 years! Trudys on Narbourough rd is open till early morning...wipe your feet on the way out...

It doesn’t have to be a 24/7 establishment. 11pm would be sufficient enough to avoid the pub/club drunkards. Shutting its doors at 7/9pm is just a tad too early. Well for me anyways.

Offline scutty brown

It doesn’t have to be a 24/7 establishment. 11pm would be sufficient enough to avoid the pub/club drunkards. Shutting its doors at 7/9pm is just a tad too early. Well for me anyways.

Have you ever considered that if you went earlier you might get more positives?

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
That doesn't bother me. It's all part of punting.

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
We used to open till 2am pre-covid and it worked well with 2 shifts but tried it again a few months back but alas it wasn't worth it after paying a receptionist etc. Its hard enough finding reliable staff nowadays yet alone asking them to work a 12 hour shift, 11am to 11pm some of them have had enough at 6pm and make every excuse to go home, then we have the problem of national rail if they don't drive. Any parlour open late usually starts late and to be honest amost all of them I know are not a nice environment to work in. You will be lucky to find an independent that works later too due to not wanting to work alone at night. As an owner paying rent I would love to make more use of the premises but without the staff its a no no...unless I take on druggies, drunkards and illegales...it is that hard to find staff now... :dash:

Offline Pb1271

Have to agree -Leicester is dead
If it wasn’t for the Thais it would be a ghost town

I’ve not had anything decent especially a massage since Carmen of London road

Offline Jamesbattersea

Leicester's dead!!!!
You lot wank to try living in Lincoln!!!!