Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykellz Outcall Isle of Wight  (Read 886 times)

1 review(s) for kinkykellz (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Sweettunes

Got an itch a week ago and noticed someone new on my search and thought fuck it and took the plunge.

kinkykellz

External Link/Members Only

Looks 6.5 / 10

Service 10 / 10

Attitude 10 / 10

Half an hour booking outcall £70

Owo, cim and swallow a few positions. No messing about with this girl.

Ok I enjoyed this one, comms were easy by email and text message. Put in booking request and she arrived 5mins before selected time, straight in paper work sorted quick introductions and she was on her knees in like 2 minutes sucking my cock.then on to bed rubber on, reverse cowgirl and then missionary and back on her knees for cim and swallow.

Good service, no dfk, but to be honest I didn't really try, she does do anal but I never tried to slot in there so don't know if it's extra.

She has tiny tits but nice long legs and she is English...her pussy was nice and tight and she was dressed nice with hardly no make up.... But she she still looked decent.

I would see again as was well worth the £70 and liked her style of no messing about and just getting on it.

Offline Caulkhead

Thanks for this, she can do incalls now much more regularly so I'd been considering a punt.

Offline capturewight

This one tempts me, I love small boobs. Anybody else seen her?