Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boo Boo Big Tits XX - Nottingham  (Read 2548 times)

1 review(s) for XX IZZY XX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

matt000169

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £100

This one had been on my HL for a while and i thought i would give it a go. Good looking pair of tits in the pics and size 10 so couldn't see any alarm bells.
Rang the number and phone was answered quickly and arranged to see in a hour. I've never been into booking ahead, if i'm horny i'll see someone. Get to the address and she is ready straight away. Location is a flat in a shabby looking block with a distinct smell of fags walking through the door.
I guess the thought of grabbing those tits kept me going. She seemed to have a bubbly personality over the phone and she smiled when opening the door. Unfortunately the crooked teeth put me off a little and i don't reckon she is a size 10. Arse is a little saggy too. She seemed enthusiastic though so i had a quick shower and then hopped onto the bed for a 'massage', which was dry so a little rough. After a quick kiss cuddle and nipple suck asked if i could go down on her which she seemed enthusiastic about. Not the freshest pussy i've ever tasted with a slight hint of urine and stubble. She made all the right noises though and had a nice orgasm. Oral was then given to me and after only about a minute she asked me to fuck her. Think she must only like doggy as she didnt seem to keen to get on top or me to be on top.
Merrily fucking away she suddenly says we better hurry up as i only have 10 or 15  minutes left. As i don't wear a watch i thought ok. So we carried on fucking for a bit more. I gave myself a nice wank over her tits and that was me done. Quick shower again and bit of conversation and kiss goodbye.
Some might think why the negative feedback. Well when i got back to my car i checked the time and had only been in there just over 45 minutes. I had cum and given her a good seeing to but did not feel sexually satisfied and after seeing the time, ripped off too.
Suffice to say i will not be going back.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review, seems like another one that's happy to take the money for an hour without doing an hours work, a very fair negative, sorry to hear she was shit, I tend to find a scruffy flat means laziness and generally the service will reflect this also.

playboy80

What's the name of the flats mate as it says Carlton on AW and I'm struggling to think where a block of flats is in carlton :dash:

Offline ir34

Think it's the same one.

Anyone saw her after this review?