Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot oriental Boston  (Read 265 times)

Offline hitman33

External Link/Members Only

Why do we do it 🙈 it was the Nur that sparked my interest, Comms ok but I asked about the Nuru a couple of times but didn't get and answer anyway decided to book half hour £60 and given the post code in the town centre, got there and was texted the house number and told to go to the rear of the premises, fort Knox spring to mind, serious security and was kept waiting at the gate for five mins then buzzed into the garden, heavy reinforced back door which opened and I went into a dark room, it seemed to be ultra clean but I couldn't really see, I should have walked but you know how it is, the woman mid to late 50s bad teeth and big belly, friendly enough but a lot of orders, stand here stand there, boots off, no talking, taken upstairs and the place is clearly a brothel, air conditioning water sprinklers sticking out of the ceiling everywhere and cameras hidden away, both got stripped off and I thought this is going to be a challenge, I didn't fancy her at all now my eyes had got used to the darkness.

Onto the bed, no massage offered still bossy nature, nice pair of tits I suppose, but a condom on my limp dick and started biting my cock, proper biting, I jumped up and said this isn't going to work , then a change in attitude very distressed and apologetic, got dressed and left, the shortest punt I've never had 😂 I wouldnt fuck her if they paid me £100 .

She's only here for a week she said so it's a regular turn around list £60 and learnt a lesson.