Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Roath Area of Cardiff  (Read 3880 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline justalad

Link to AW - External Link/Members Only

Comms - Rapid via text.  Sent a message and was at location in sub an hour.  All services agreed and time agreed over two messages.  Impressive.

Location - Roath area of Cardiff with free on street parking.

SP’s Details - Tall, leggy brunette who is extremely attractive with a great body which is covered in tattoo’s.  Early 30’s is advertised but could be younger.  Brazilian but speaks perfect English.

Services - FK, OWO, CIM, Swallow, RO, Covered Sex, Toys.

Cost - £80.00 for 30 minutes.

About the meet:

Sent Giulia a text mid morning and was at location within an hour.  Whether she deals with her own comms or not, this was both rare and impressive.

A warm day so opted for a 30 minute meet.

Knocked door and Giulia answered it wearing what was requested, gym wear.  Nice touch given the short notice of the meet.

Facially, she is stunning and the body is something else.  Clearly keeps herself in shape.

Handed over the cash, FK then into the shower to cool down.

Exited shower, more FK before she dropped to her knees and she started to suck.  Fuck me, she know ls how to suck.  Without doubt the best BJ I have EVER received.

Pulled Giulia up and onto the bed.  Returned the favour on her.  Cleanly shaved and fresh and a daisy.

Be warned, Giulia gets very wet!  Continued for about 5 minutes with a couple of fingers inserted.  Shuddering climax and then the jacket went on.

Sex in mish (not my fav), CG, RCG and Doggy.  25 minutes in and the jacket came off for more OWO.  Deep, mixed pace with lots of attention to the balls.  Finished in her mouth, she smiled and swallowed the lot.

Offered and took another shower before leaving just over time.

Summary:  Exemplary comms, great looking girl, services accurate and delivered with great enthusiasm, price point spot on.  Will return very shortly.  If she sticks around Cardiff long enough, she may well replace Lileth as my regular.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 06:21:44 pm by justalad »

Offline Sticky2336

Nice review think she could be next on the list

Offline Milf Hunter

Link to AW - External Link/Members Only

Without doubt the best BJ I have EVER received.

What’s her technique like compared to Beth589, which is, so far, better than anything I’ve ever had elsewhere? Thanks.

Offline justalad

What’s her technique like compared to Beth589, which is, so far, better than anything I’ve ever had elsewhere? Thanks.
Deeper, more spit, zero gag.  Lots of eye contact and no hands used.

Beth’s oral skills are superb also.

Offline h34

Summary:  Exemplary comms, great looking girl, services accurate and delivered with great enthusiasm, price point spot on.  Will return very shortly.  If she sticks around Cardiff long enough, she may well replace Lileth as my regular.

How do you book Lileth?  I've been keeping an eye out, but her AW page says last logged on in April, so assumed she was having an extended break.

Offline justalad

How do you book Lileth?  I've been keeping an eye out, but her AW page says last logged on in April, so assumed she was having an extended break.
Lileth is no longer working hence saying Giulia could replace her as a regular.

Offline h34

Lileth is no longer working hence saying Giulia could replace her as a regular.
Ah, understood now.  Thanks.  My bad :)

Offline justalad

Saw Giulia again yesterday for another 30 minute booking.

Woke up and fancied a quicky en route to Cardiff (Candy Chanel’s green light wasn’t on) so sent Giulia a text which was responded to within 10 minutes to say that she was available at the same address as I had seen her previously and would be ready in 30 minutes time.

Services: DFK, OWO, Covered Sex, CIM & Swallow.

Arrived at address bang on time, text sent and told to go in.  She smiled as she recognised me from before.  Confirmed services, handed over the cash and into DFK.

Stripped, Giulia joined me on the bed and started to suck my cock.  Was unsure at this point whether I wanted to fuck her or not.  She continued to suck and then requested that I fuck her. 

Condom on and we fucked in mish and doggy.  Rather than filling the bag, pulled out and asked that she suck me to completion.  Cock back in her mouth, nice and deep before unloading with her swallowing the lot.

Conclusion:  I got exactly what I wanted and at £80 for 30 minutes I will return. 

Offline justalad

She's brilliant aint she
She gives a good service but is clearly unreliable.