Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou Notts - few days before link disappeared  (Read 1024 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Raven

Communications was good. Txted her in the morning and got a reply later in the morning and asked to confirm that I was still coming close to the time which i did. So I had issues getting to her place due to diversions on the motorway and a little lost and had to call her to advise which she was so cool with.

Ended up she was running late so had to wait a bit before the meet but was kept upto date with lots of txt message from her. Place was very easy to get to and was advised not to be out off by the busted door 😅.

Girl as described and to me sexy as fuck in a red number. She apologise for running late and offered me £10 discount which I declined later decline as I had a really good time. We good banter during the wait via txt which kept me entertained. There was a smell of weed in the room but I l don’t mind that smell and kinda like it.

This was £90 for 30min.

Action takes place in the living room on the sofa -  after she had taken out the friendly dog - some light kissing and groping. Then went the blow job. Deep and head down lots of bobbing etc encouraged me to hold her head and to work it to speeds I like! Then comes her fav position where she goes upside down on sofa and tells me to fuck her throat as hard as I like …. How can I resist! Cock balls deep and down pound town! Played with nipples and rubbed her clit (doesn’t like fingers inside).

Continued  this for a long time then ask me if I wanted to fuck doggy. Sure let’s try that. Again she said she loves it hard! So who was I to disagree. Her ass in the air and head into the sofa. Pound town number two. Tight pussy and she likes to reach behind with the arms to grab you and hold you.  Noticed she has a very tonned upper body as she wiggles around. Cute moans and not over the top. Knew I didn’t want to finish in the bag and so asked for more blow jobs. This continued with more head/hair grabbing and forcing her up and down. All good things have to come to the end and cim big time.

Left money on the side which she never counted and asked if I taken the discount away. I had a really good time and said no it’s fine. Left with a kiss and off out into the night a happy man. Thanked me afterwards with a txt to she enjoyed that session which was a nice touch. As said we had a little banter going on via txt before the meet. Really down to earth type of girl but can be a bit disorganised at times, which adds to the charm and feel of the situation.

Would I return - 100%  :drinks:

Offline DThunter01

It looks like we broke her  :cry:

Having you throat rammed every day.. we knew it wouldnt last

Offline Raven

She probably has had enough protein these few weeks, that she does not need to eat for a month  :lol: but what a great SP!!! Hope she returns soon  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 11:49:41 am by Raven »