Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_hellen —-Newark  (Read 604 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6456314) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mansfieldman

So I’ve seen this profile crop up and really liked the look of the girl, the body on the photos looked insane… No reviews on here but there was a negative comment about her for her offering bareback…
I wasn’t going for sex so I thought I’d check her out as I was in Newark all day anyway.
First of all I asked if I could buy her an outfit to wear and she said yes anything. So I did..
Her English was good over text…
Arranged a time and off i went..
location is terraced houses near the town centre, but this is A flat within a house. With on street parking.
Door opens and she hides behind it…
It is not the girl in the photos… whatsoever ….. however I was not totally disappointed.
She has blond hair, with a nice lingerie on .. in which there was the most amazing pair of tits.
She actually has a great body.. but the face isn’t amazing.. I’d say around 23-25 years old.
Her teeth weren’t the best.
Straight upstairs and she was perfectly polite and spoke good English and put on the outfit I requested.
We had fun. Lots of wanking and ducking her Tits… it was bloody hot in the room!
Her waist was small and Tits were big .. I pad for £60 for half hour but was out in around 20mins…
She didn’t rush me, I was just ready to blow.. she had a patch on her arm which is to stop her getting pregnant.
Anyway nice enough girl and great body.. but it’s a neutral because it’s bait and switch.
Probably won’t return as I can’t have sex with her ….

Offline Ipunter

I walked past the place with her sat outside having a fag today, I’ve never seen her but quite a few SPs work from the flats mentioned. (My mother lives on a street nearby, if anyone needs a reason why I was walking past)  :lol:

I actually messaged her yesterday for a meet, she told me the postcode but radio silence when I asked working hours, I did think she looked a lot different to the pictures and you have basically confirmed it  :drinks:

I’ll probably give her a miss in future.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 04:28:33 pm by Ipunter »