Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaloulou - Facefuck, Deepthroat, CIM - Nottingham  (Read 4776 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline SuperSz7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meet : 22/06/2022
Comms : By text message... but it takes a while!
The Damage: £90 - 30mins booking
Service : OWO, CIM, Face-fuck, Deepthroat.
Looks : totally subjective. she is the girl in the pictures. Facially not amazing for my personal taste. slim girl - long legs - nice soft skin.

First review after years. Up in Nottingham for 2 days and was browsing AW and UKP for something to keep me busy. She is well reviewed so I knew it would be the comms that would keep me busy the most!  :dash:

However once there it was worth it.
The SP is well reviewed so even though I knew her comms were poor it was more the service I was after. Glad to report back I was left very satisfied. Need a lot of patients due to her comms so be prepared to wait. Lucky I didn't have anything better to do!  :diablo:
Location is a residential road - she occupies a flat on her own, no sign of anyone else but a greyhound dog (who is super friendly to be fair) - little side gate to get to the property with a front door which has definitely seen better days!  :thumbsdown:. Warning she is quite adamant that you park away from her post code. which was fine as plenty of parking on the road. ( I went at night FYI )

The Punt:
She doesn't really offer a long punt. 15mins or 30mins usually. which was fine by me. She also sticks to giving OWO mostly. I wasn't fussed as that's what i went there for in the first place.
Sat down with some general chit chat - HipHop music on the tv _ bit of J Cole  :music: She did ask if i wanted it turned down, but it wasn't overly loud so i said it was fine.
Removed my clothes and the magic begun. She wastes little time in taking it all the way in and sucking it deep into her mouth. She definitely uses her tongue well and got me rock solid pretty darn quickly (BUT damn it felt good!  :wackogirl:) She is totally fine with facefucking and encourages it. Have at it!  :yahoo: Held her head as i started fucking her mouth - lovely gagging sounds coming from her but nothing fake or overly noisy - just the natural sound it makes when pumping someones mouth. She then proceeds to lie upside down off the edge of her sofa and encouraged me to fuck her mouth upside down. COULD NOT believe my ears - BUCKET LIST MOMENT was imminent!  :cool:
It would have been rude to not listen to her so i proceeded to do as i was told - lol. Fuck me it felt just as great as I imagined it would. Pulled out a few times and slapped it on her tongue and lips just to hold off finishing too soon. However inevitably i could only hold out for so long. She was happy for me to cum in her mouth, so it wasn't long after I was fucking her mouth upside down from her sofa that I unloaded into her mouth whilst I was pumping away.
Sat for a little bit and she was up for another round literally a few mins later. I said go for it - who wouldn't! What proceeded was more facefucking in different positions. Her on her knees me on the sofa. Her on the side of the sofa, and off course her upside down again. However I wasn't able to unload a second load. She definitely gave it a solid try and i also pumped away at my hearts content. Both ended up a lil sweaty but it was a no go. Didn't bother her one bit, grabbed a wipe and I soon started getting ready to leave.

She didn't clock watch from my point of view - think i stayed for a total of like 35 mins maybe a tad more. Great facefuck if that's what you want and aren't fussed about a full sex service. I'm sure she would give a full service if asked though. The girl had no gag reflex whatsoever as previous people have reported. I'm not MASSIVE but it was such a great feeling pumping my entire length into her mouth and down her throat knowing there was going to be no issues.

Would I return : If I was up in Nottingham again and wanted to just Facefuck and had enough hours in the day to overlook her comms - then yeah!

(Apologies for the long review - just thought I would give back to the community as the intel is amazing on this site)
Thank you  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, and thanks for contributing  :drinks:

Offline InMefan

I wonder if she allows anyone to fuck her lol.

Online fredhiggins

Great review for a great service.

Offline michael.fannymore

I did on one meet

Offline wantkinkyfun

I think she's learned she doesn't have to bother with full sex to be busy and make good money!

Offline aanimator

Good review thanks, very helpful

Offline SuperSz7

yeh i agree with the fact that she probably makes more than enough for the blow and go service so doesn't often bother with long meets. Fair dues.

Offline SuperSz7

Good review matey, and thanks for contributing  :drinks:

Thanks...was good to finally get it done.

Online Candyman1900

Her profile is gone now, did she say anything about this when you saw her please?

Offline EvilS

She's probably got a sore throat, feels like shes had half of the East Midlands board fucking it the last few weeks 😂

Offline SuperSz7

Her profile is gone now, did she say anything about this when you saw her please?

She didnt mention a thing to me mate...sorry  :(

Offline SuperSz7

She's probably got a sore throat, feels like shes had half of the East Midlands board fucking it the last few weeks 😂

This could be partially true....maybe letting it recover a little before going again  :scare:

Offline Dave82

I did on my 2nd visit. I preferred the blowy to be honest

Offline michael.fannymore

Profiles back

She'd be wiser to do what your profile name suggests with her contact details