Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible TOFTT with Chanel (Loughborough)  (Read 14375 times)

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

Took place today at the VIP. In Loughborough £80 for half about.

I saw Chanel’s profile pop up and despite knowing that they never give much away at CC, there was enough there to pique my interest. Arranged to meet and was met at the door by Chanel in the usual way. She was probably a size 12 but very tall and good figure. Nice boobs which felt natural.

She got straight down to business (which was what I wanted) and started with some really deep oral. Chanel moved around a bit to try and got into a 69 position with a fresh clean smelling pussy. She was trying to get he mouth down to my balls but didn’t quite manage it. She did lots of this with a few gagging noises and some real effort before we bagged up and she went on top. I used my thumb on her and she came in no time. At first I thought she was faking but she clearly wasn’t. Went very wet and was covered in sweat and quivering in no time at all. Moved into a few more positions before she took the bag off and knelt down in front of the mirror to finish me off. Some on her tits and some in her mouth. Offers me a shower but I took the wipe option as I was going home.

Left a very happy man. She is a good looking girl, there was some nice rapport and she put a shift in and I would visit again and probably will. If I don’t, it’s because I like the variety.

Offline Charliehutton

A very interesting review, Coops. Does she have any tattoos? How would you rate her, facially and physically? I must say, your review has piqued my  interest.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Sounds like a decent meet.
Looks hot in the pictures
I like a fit bird who forces me into 69
Do you have to book here or can you Rick up and take your pick?
All the profiles look delicious
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:05:47 am by Captainhowdy666 »

Offline Whore Master

Sounds like a decent meet.
Looks hot in the pictures
I like a fit bird who forces me into 69
Do you have to book here or can you Rick up and take your pick?
All the profiles look delicious

Captain,

An appointment is necessary.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Coops72

You will need to book which is easy enough. I don’t think the photos give anything away. She was taller than expected and apart from the black hair, I wasn’t sure what else to expect. I normally prefer really petite girls like Sacha there but I had a great time with her. She was great fun, very clean and good strong body.

I never asked for Deep Throat but she did her best to get right down the shaft, part of the reason she moved to 69 was to improve the angle. In fairness, I am probably a bit bigger than average according to the girls there but she still did her best. I bet she was half an inch away from getting her mouth to my balls. I reckon if you ask her to take control she will give you a good going over.

I don’t tend to go back to the same girl, I like variety but I am already looking at when I can get back. More to do with the fact that I felt a great connection with her compared to other SP’s.

Offline Coops72

A very interesting review, Coops. Does she have any tattoos? How would you rate her, facially and physically? I must say, your review has piqued my  interest.

I can’t recall tattoos but they don’t bother me either way - I was more interested in her arse. Very pretty face in my opinion. Rating a body is difficult as it depends on what each person likes. Very proportionatea and fit IMO

Offline HailWood

Nice one  :thumbsup:
From what I can see from her partially blurred photos, unless she’s bozz eyed or something, she has a pretty face and I do like to see a pretty face staring back up at me on the pillow.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:23:26 am by HailWood »

Offline Charliehutton

I can’t recall tattoos but they don’t bother me either way - I was more interested in her arse. Very pretty face in my opinion. Rating a body is difficult as it depends on what each person likes. Very proportionatea and fit IMO

Thanks, Coops. I like 'em voluptuous but not fat, and it sounds as though she fits the bill nicely. Much obliged.

Offline Coops72

Thanks, Coops. I like 'em voluptuous but not fat, and it sounds as though she fits the bill nicely. Much obliged.

I don’t think you will be disappointed. She knows what she is doing as well. Look forward to your review of her. I am going back this week. First time I have seen the same SP twice in ages let alone a week.

Offline Charliehutton

I don’t think you will be disappointed. She knows what she is doing as well. Look forward to your review of her. I am going back this week. First time I have seen the same SP twice in ages let alone a week.

Coops, I'm much obliged to you, because inspired by your review I saw her yesterday, and thought she was terrific; in fact another 10 minutes with her may well have proven fatal. I'll post a review when I can. :hi:

Offline Stongwee53

Hoping for a 1 hour punt next week sometime and if my first choice lets me down as its looking might give this girl a try she sounds good and 1 hour just sits inside my budget in the vip room for 1 hour. Couple of questions what do you get in the vip room is there like a jacuzzi or anything and also i had a quick look on google maps but doesnt seem to go as far down the road as this place is is it obvious where and what it is from the street?

Offline Coops72

It’s just more private. No jacuzzi etc - just like a normal visit rather than a parlour. I went to see her the week after my review and will be going again in a couple of weeks. She is marvellous. Far more attractive than I thought on visit one and definitely knows how to treat you.

Offline Coops72

Coops, I'm much obliged to you, because inspired by your review I saw her yesterday, and thought she was terrific; in fact another 10 minutes with her may well have proven fatal. I'll post a review when I can. :hi:

Good man. I absolutely loved it so went back the following week and it was even better. Going again in a couple of weeks

Offline Charliehutton

I absolutely loved it so went back the following week and it was even better. Going again in a couple of weeks

Me too, Coops. She's the classiest girl I've seen in quite some time.

That profile of Sarah is beginning to grow on me, too. She might have some potential. I wonder, would you mind awfully doing another TOFTT, and reporting back? :D

Offline Coops72

Me too, Coops. She's the classiest girl I've seen in quite some time.

That profile of Sarah is beginning to grow on me, too. She might have some potential. I wonder, would you mind awfully doing another TOFTT, and reporting back? :D

Your turn on this one! I was booked in to see her a while ago and had to self isolate even though I didn’t have bloody covid. I am already booked in to see Chanel again so a little preoccupied. 😂