Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFEVictoria - Tower Bridge - London  (Read 3617 times)

4 review(s) for GFEVictoria (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Listerine

External Link/Members Only

Hi

I am a newbie. I have had a look on here a few times and found the site to be helpful. Rather than lurk I thought I should contribute. I'll do my best on the reviewing front but let me know if I miss anything out.

I recently met Victoria in a hotel near Tower Bridge. She is a woman who is 50 but could certainly pass for 5-10 years younger. She has long dark hair, a pretty face and smile and a tight figure with enhanced breasts.

She can hold a conversation but there was no hint of time wasting. She kisses very deeply and is happy to do that for as long as you like. I wanted her to go down on me (owo) and she can take it all the way down her throat. There was plenty of spit and she paid real attention to my balls. I could have come like that but I was keen to experience her squirting. We went to the bathroom and she showed me how to finger her vigorously until she started to gush. Fuck me there was buckets of the stuff.

We cleaned up and went back to the bedroom where she rode me whilst frigging herself with a vibrator. She really bounced up and down and I couldn't help myself and squirted for all I was worth.

Afterwards we had a good chat and she even made me a cup of tea.

I don't usually go for older women but she was excellent company. I would definitely go back.

Offline bonapati

Strange review. £180 for a 50 year old who looks 10 yrs younger?
Did she tell you she is 50? Profile states 44

Sounds like YOU squirted. Hmmm

Offline The Film Director

She sounds a bit up herself TBH  :thumbsdown:

Offline magnetico

Duration / Price?

Was the cup of tea included in the price?  :P

Online WARSZAWA16

She sounds a bit up herself TBH  :thumbsdown:

Agree. Must be the longest and woolliest profile I've seen. Looks like she won't use 1 word when 10 will do. Also can't seem to make her mind up whether she's 44 or 50 - she's probably neither. 

Offline bonapati

Review sounds like self written promo... if you read closely but I may be wrong.

And I don’t want to imagine what will erupt once all that waist covering lingerie will reveal.  :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:46:40 pm by bonapati »

Offline Listerine

Hi Bonapati

She didn't tell me she was 50 it says that in her profile. I agree the profile is very wordy however so it is easily missed.

I usually go for girls younger than me (i'm mid 40s) but she looks great in the flesh and gave me a very good service.

Re your question about the lingerie there wasn't a problem and there wasn't gallons of flesh spilling out or anything like that.

Re rates £290 for two hours (tea was free).

I have seen now how reviews are set out on here so for my next one will use that format. I've seen another couple of woman- Insatiable Charlotte and Scarlett so I'll review them over the next couple of days.

Offline bonapati

She didn't tell me she was 50 it says that in her profile.

No problem with your review - please keep them coming.  but her profile states 44yrs. Which profile were you reading or is she changing her DOB every now and then?

Offline Listerine

Hi again

If you read profile it's 3/4 of the way down in the About Me section. It is long so a lot of people may not get that far!

Offline bonapati

So she has 2 ages then 44 and 50?

Or prefers to state her age as 44. It is actually 50?