Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central London massage  (Read 2879 times)

simmo100

Anyone recommend a lady for a  sensual Massage preferably Central London for a flying visit I am making Thursday.
Used to see Tam but she she has left the country, was thinking of Monica at Nova or Vanessa$ but both are on holiday :-(
Looking for a lady with big Breasts but not BBW territory

Thanks in advance

JAG4555

my favourite 3 for sensual massage are

Irina - queensway
External Link/Members Only

Sophie - baker street

Diamond- Notting hill gate

all 3 charge £100 for a hour. all 3 are different. sophie is the best for actual massage, with a nice touch of sensual. Diamond is the best for body 2 body and a lot of teasing. Irina is the best for sensual massage if you enjoy sex simulation.

i hope this helps. otherwise there is a lot of parlours i can recommend, but its a hit and miss as girls come and go.

Offline LLPunting

If you see Irina you won't be simulating sex unless that's your choice.

This is the best set of photos I've ever seen of her.  She's getting real serious about this business.

Her boobs aren't big.

Callisto

Diamond is the best for body 2 body and a lot of teasing.

Any chance of a review of Diamond?  There's v.little on her on here, so would be useful indeed.

JAG4555

ok Calisto. give me 30mins. and LLpunting...jeez. what ever u say

Callisto

Thanks buddy.

JAG4555

Any chance of a review of Diamond?  There's v.little on her on here, so would be useful indeed.

no worries mate. done. and whilst reviewing i got to know she also does fs. 🤗

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218145.0

Offline luv2kiss54

my favourite 3 for sensual massage are

Irina - queensway

Sophie - baker street

all 3 charge £100 for a hour. all 3 are different. sophie is the best for actual massage, with a nice touch of sensual. Diamond is the best for body 2 body and a lot of teasing. Irina is the best for sensual massage if you enjoy sex simulation.

i hope this helps. otherwise there is a lot of parlours i can recommend, but its a hit and miss as girls come and go.

I phoned Sophie today to enquire about a booking and she said its strictly a professional massage nothing else on offer ?

Callisto

I phoned Sophie today to enquire about a booking and she said its strictly a professional massage nothing else on offer ?

She must have been paranoid, thinking you were a copper - basically, there's plenty more on offer.

Offline LLPunting

Do you dispute the size of her boobs as evidenced by the photographic evidence and previous reviews?

Offline LLPunting

She must have been paranoid, thinking you were a copper - basically, there's plenty more on offer.

That's not good  :(

JAG4555

luv2kiss. cmon mate, you cant be that direct over the phone. your gonna get the girl in trouble. also, what happens sensually is between u and her. if your unhygenic (for example) then she will say no. you have to play it cool and know the trick

Offline timbucktwo

I Went to China Five Elements near Liverpool St Station for a massage few months back. I saw a blonde Spanish lady can't remember name, she was mature but fit, average looking. She had firm hands and gave a decent deep tissue massage. After massage I asked for extra, she offered a happy ending and a naked happy ending. Paid £40 extra for that. I would probably go back as location is good, and service was decent.

Callisto

I Went to China Five Elements near Liverpool St Station for a massage few months back. I saw a blonde Spanish lady can't remember name, she was mature but fit, average looking. She had firm hands and gave a decent deep tissue massage. After massage I asked for extra, she offered a happy ending and a naked happy ending. Paid £40 extra for that. I would probably go back as location is good, and service was decent.

Thanks timbucktwo, but this isn't the best thread for this.  Could you either re-post the above in the massage shop mini-reviews thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.2950), or post a full new stand-alone review?  Ta.

Offline timbucktwo

Thanks timbucktwo, but this isn't the best thread for this.  Could you either re-post the above in the massage shop mini-reviews thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.2950), or post a full new stand-alone review?  Ta.

will do thanks  :)