Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red temptati0n  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys, I ventured to Mark street and saw red temptation.

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
The house was clean and I had the option of a shower.
The cost was £70 for 30mins.

The girl was the one in the picture and nice enough looking, lovely tits, good body but the usual abrasive attitude that I find a lot of Romanian types have.
Service was owo rushed and then on with the top hat and what ever positions I choose.

Bad points very rushed and not very enthusiastic. No dfk and the big no no whilst in the act offered BB, I refused and that means I won't be going back!
Hope this is helpful  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 08:24:48 am by Happyguylucky »

np500

It's a bummmmer for us punters because most of these Romanian girls are well worth an hour of fun but there attitude etc usually bring it to a premature exit or a drab experience, sadly as much as one is itching to jump on board we have to try to avoid these girls so thay will in the long run leave our shores, leaving us with less but more reliable choice. Plus every time you hand over money to these girls you take money out of the proper wg's purse and when thay jake it in we are left wth Evan more dros.

Offline pork sword

Offline HughJardon

The picture of her pouring water over herself is about as close as Il get to her, looks hot, bear in mind what Sergies cut was from the 70 quid, perhaps 40 which leaves her with 30 pounds in her sky rocket..thats the big reason you wont get a decent GFE with her and romas alike

SirFrank

Punter gets a shit fuck from a Romanian WG - hold the front page! I don't mean to sound a cunt here but seriously wtf did you expect?

Offline foreverhung

the big no no whilst in the act offered BB, I refused

When you were banging she offered you BB? During? That is strange... Did she say 'extra 30' or something?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline charlie-mott

When you were banging she offered you BB? During? That is strange... Did she say 'extra 30' or something?

That does have a slight whiff of bullshit. Surely she would offer first and ask for more money

Offline pork sword

That does have a slight whiff of bullshit. Surely she would offer first and ask for more money

She has BAREBACK listed in her enjoys list as well, So why go in the first place?  :dash: