Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot - Acton  (Read 2049 times)

108 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (97 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms with maid. Initially by text. Location not too far from the Morrisons in Acton.

Barbie is short & slim with pert tits. Friendly, poor English, but attempts to converse and talk.

FK was not full on, passionate but not sensual. Flicker of the tongue type, but compared to other oriental and thai wg's better than most, so just about gets a positive.

Good OWO, enjoyable as she licked, sucked, paid attention to my balls and attempted to DT. Didn't receive any rimming and never asked. I know others have got the service.

Sex in multiple positions. She's tight. Vocal too, but the fake type, and more than once asked me if I had cum when I slowed down. Also told me not to go hard when I pounded. Despite that, she had a good attitude and took it well.

Overall a positive experience. Time though starts the moment you walk in, and she makes sure you're out on the dot, so there is an element of clock watching.

Offline Wozel

What’s the parking situation like?

Offline driver

What’s the parking situation like?

Where she's located it's near shops, so you can't park outside.
But I noticed plenty of pay and display not too far away. And reading another review, I think they said they parked in a nearby supermarket car park.

Offline Wozel

Where she's located it's near shops, so you can't park outside.
But I noticed plenty of pay and display not too far away. And reading another review, I think they said they parked in a nearby supermarket car park.

Cheers mate

Offline ars.mav

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms with maid. Initially by text. Location not too far from the Morrisons in Acton.

Barbie is short & slim with pert tits. Friendly, poor English, but attempts to converse and talk.

FK was not full on, passionate but not sensual. Flicker of the tongue type, but compared to other oriental and thai wg's better than most, so just about gets a positive.

Good OWO, enjoyable as she licked, sucked, paid attention to my balls and attempted to DT. Didn't receive any rimming and never asked. I know others have got the service.

Sex in multiple positions. She's tight. Vocal too, but the fake type, and more than once asked me if I had cum when I slowed down. Also told me not to go hard when I pounded. Despite that, she had a good attitude and took it well.

Overall a positive experience. Time though starts the moment you walk in, and she makes sure you're out on the dot, so there is an element of clock watching.

Good find, SamLP..thanks!