Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Love_Linda - Birmingham City Centre Incall  (Read 2077 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Shplurgh

I'm going to add to Linda's reputation here - absolutely bang on SP. Saw her this week.

Comms are easy and quick through WhatsApp - she speaks good English. Advertised £80 for 30mins - owo is extra but lip kissing included so good value compared to a lot of Brazilians.

Clean apartment in a well renowned block on the edge of the gay village. Greeted warmly by Linda in a figure hugging dress which she quickly peeled off. Pictures are accurate so if you like what you see that's exactly what you'll get.

Services were light kissing, fantastic ow (takes in entire length and attention to the pods), clean ro (allows a cheeky finger) and then numerous positions, the highlight being reverse cowgirl (incredible ass). Also happy for nipple play and checks whether you want to go slow or fast.

Cleaned me up after and easy to chat to. Glad to be told she thinks she'll be here a couple of months. Will definitely visit again - just spot on in terms of knowing exactly what you'll get from her advert and then her delivering those services perfectly. One of the best I've seen tbh.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jason0285

Glad you had a good time. I think she's a diamond.

Offline Metzoid

Cant wait to see her! Great review

Offline chatbite

She really is a great shag this one, definitely need to see her again

Offline Hazz9902

Need to get this one in the bag before she gets busy  :dance:

Offline Punting2022

Need to get this one in the bag before she gets busy  :dance:

Trust me shes busy. Conveyor service.
I went to clean up in bathroom. Bin was full of condoms. This was early afternoon.

I was also rushed out despite having 15 mins or 10 remaining.

Offline Hazz9902

Trust me shes busy. Conveyor service.
I went to clean up in bathroom. Bin was full of condoms. This was early afternoon.

I was also rushed out despite having 15 mins or 10 remaining.

Hmmmm - guess I’d rather get in early then maybe first punt of the day

Offline Jason0285

Which is weird how she fit me in no problem both times I've seen her, the times I requested on the day. Also only a couple hours notice too. Must've just caught her on quieter days.

Offline Hazz9902

Which is weird how she fit me in no problem both times I've seen her, the times I requested on the day. Also only a couple hours notice too. Must've just caught her on quieter days.

Maybe @punting2022 could’ve caught her on a busy day.

Did you get rushed out?

Offline Jason0285

Not really no and she offered me her shower at the end too. But I did go for an hour each time so maybe she rushes the 30 minute sessions?

Offline Hazz9902

Not really no and she offered me her shower at the end too. But I did go for an hour each time so maybe she rushes the 30 minute sessions?

I was thinking 30 min session so will see what happens

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Tried booking her over the weekend, she still ain’t got back to me…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Hidden Image/Members Only
I now have a vision of John Inman in my head  :lol:

Offline CrashingSea

Just seen her today. Contacted and seen her within the half hour. Review to follow tomorrow. Was typing my review but family popped by uninvited!  :dash:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until

Offline petermisc

Perhaps if you had texted somewhat earlier, and specified when and for how long you wanted.....

She was working Saturday evening, as I saw her then.  No problem booking, she agreed my suggested time.  Same great experience as last time I reviewed, so I won't do another review.  No rush, she seemed to genuinely care that I had a good time, and I was there slightly over time without being rushed out.  Her phone discretely beeped several times during the meet, but she ignored it.

She is now in China town, but unfortunately she said she will be moving up north next month.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Wasn’t really that fussed about it as I ended up in Leicester instead and emptied my load in a fittie.

I was just surprised she didn’t end up texting me back at all with the usual service template that most Brazilian girls use.

Offline petermisc

In my experience, many Brazilians don't send the template unless you look serious about making a booking.  For example, on my first foray back into the Brazilian scene, my initial messages to various SPs asking whereabouts in Brum they were received very few meaningful replies, and no template responses whatsoever.  Fortunately Linda was the only one who responded with her postcode, so I hit gold first attempt.  But like many Brazers she only sends her template message once a time is agreed.