Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police Crack Down - Dorchester  (Read 4007 times)

Offline JamMasta

I popped into Lotus Dorchester over the weekend to be informed the police have visited and asked about the premise and it's services. Seems like someone hasn't been as tight lipped about what goes on in there.

Which led me to think, do the old bill use this site do you reckon?

Offline bdyno

When doing investigations, police use all resources available to them so this site is bound to get looked at.

Offline houseboot

The police will know what goes on in shops both Thai & Chinese.

In the main they will turn a blind eye as it provides a service which, to put it bluntly, reduces "frustration" in the male population. If they close that method of "release" then they know they could create themselves more problems elsewhere.

However, if someone makes a complaint then they are obliged to investigate.

If the shop is clean, the ladies are all entitled to work there, e.g. have Visas etc, then they'll leave them alone.

Who complains?

A "snooty" resident who doesn't want "shops like that" in Dorchester?

A "wannabe politician" who wants to make a name for themselves?

Someone who has read about raids elsewhere, e.g. Swindon a couple of weeks ago, and assumes all shops are the same?

A disgruntled customer who makes a "revenge" report?

All massage shop owners know that their very existence is always on the line.

If they stay strictly legit then they are unlikely to get enough custom to remain viable, if they offer extras then there is always a risk of being closed.

It's why I get annoyed with those who post, "Oral?", "FS?".

If you want those services then go elsewhere. It's those posts, customers that cause shops problems.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:00:36 am by houseboot »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

All it needs to start the ball rolling is a legit customer only expecting a massage. He / she gets offered extras, is affronted and complains to the local council, plod etc and the establishment gets a visit. Not good though whatever the reason is.

Offline Mickeyp

I had a good chat with one of the owners the other week who manages two shops ( I wont say which ones).  She actually gave me some food and a coffee while she had a glass of red wine.   She said the police often visit one of her shops because neighbours often complain.   She said all the police are interested in is have the girls got visa's and that they are working of their own choice.   She's even had girls who's visa's have expired and that is when they are putting themselves and the shop at risk of being closed down.
The police know what goes on and like Houseboot say's they turn a blind eye to it.   Any extra's being offered, even if they are posted on here are just hear say and very hard to prove so I don't think they will even bother with sites like this.   They are under resourced so just don't have the time.

Even when they have found girls working with expired visa's as long as they have a UK contact the police don't actually do anything.  It is only when they don't have any visa and there is a strong possibility they have been smuggled and forced to work they really intervene.

Offline dross

I doubt reviews on this site wouldn't stand up in court as it could all be make belief and just stories we've made up and I doubt any of us are gonna put our hand on a bible about this in the dock now are we lol

raids happen "quiet often" in London, terrifies me the idea of being caught at that moment lol

Offline houseboot

raids happen "quiet often" in London, terrifies me the idea of being caught at that moment lol

Does the door to your room have a lock or bolt on the inside?

If yes, then your worries are over.

The police may knock on the door but they are unlikely to kick it open.

I'm sure if they knock on the door your (ahem) "ardour" will diminish rapidly and by the time the door is opened there will sign of any "hanky lanky".

"Why have you got no clothes on sir?" I'm having a Massage and don't want to get any oil on them.

"Why have you got no clothes on madam?"  I no speakee English.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:29:29 am by houseboot »