Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking at TOFTT in Swindon Tomorrow - Any special requests  (Read 2687 times)

Offline HappyHarryIV

Hey Team, Am thinking I will do a TOFTT in Swindon Friday (short notice I know) - Any non reviewed or not reviewed for a while ladies out there that you might be interested in a review on?
I have short listed to the below, but it doesnt have to be one of those.

External Link/Members Only

Online Coriniumstud

I’d go with Elena but what about justmeee696

Offline Your_dark_knight

I’ve been trying her, hard to get hold of via text and phone

Offline HappyHarryIV

I was looking at 80 or under as monday i might try another - got to go careful with the budget

Offline bdyno

You're not fussy about age are you!!

I'd go for HotPussyLucy based on service offered.

Offline Donel75

I’ve been trying her, hard to get hold of via text and phone

Likewise, she's a bit of a nightmare. Decent exchange of mails on AW Monday for a Friday appointment and supplied a tel number to call the day before to confirm only to find its the wrong number and some random unfortunate keeps getting calls asking for "Jodie".  Sent a couple of mails yday and today, they appear to be unread although she has logged in and out today. Has what looks to be genuine feedback???

Looks like I'll be playing punting roulette later today also.

I won't be visiting sexyxxxmirabell though.  From memory she was nice enough, friendly, but the service was poor l, she had a strange face and she makes you (in my case anyway) watch literally loads of Romanian style Jeremy Kyle on YouTube.

I may go see Katrina Good time on Viva Street again. She's put weight on but never really had an issue there. Looks like she's shacked up with another chick Ranya who might be worth a go assuming that she gives the same level of customer satisfaction as her colleague does.

Good luck.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Likewise, she's a bit of a nightmare. Decent exchange of mails on AW Monday for a Friday appointment and supplied a tel number to call the day before to confirm only to find its the wrong number and some random unfortunate keeps getting calls asking for "Jodie".  Sent a couple of mails yday and today, they appear to be unread although she has logged in and out today. Has what looks to be genuine feedback???

Looks like I'll be playing punting roulette later today also.

I won't be visiting sexyxxxmirabell though.  From memory she was nice enough, friendly, but the service was poor l, she had a strange face and she makes you (in my case anyway) watch literally loads of Romanian style Jeremy Kyle on YouTube.

I may go see Katrina Good time on Viva Street again. She's put weight on but never really had an issue there. Looks like she's shacked up with another chick Ranya who might be worth a go assuming that she gives the same level of customer satisfaction as her colleague does.

Good luck.

I’ll update you if I get through to ‘Jodie’ pal, happy to see if we have the same number for her if you want to PM me and check the last three digits?

Offline Donel75

I’ll update you if I get through to ‘Jodie’ pal, happy to see if we have the same number for her if you want to PM me and check the last three digits?

Cheers, pm'd you fella

Offline onedivergent

Hey has anyone got anything or anyone know on this potential VFM Gilf

I fancy giving this a Friday feel up passing through over bank holiday. I just want to make sure I'm not falling for any trap or scam . It could be just an older person who hasn't put a profile together very well -but not overly convinced . Of course she could be complete bona fide I just checking out here as she states been doing this years someone must recognize or familiar with her services

I'm hesitant .
Kelly kel sounds a pretty rubbish adultwork user name with little thought.
 I'm not sure with the profile seems lazily done to an extent  :cropped pictures , all likes have been selected and also no preference with men women boxes being ticked but no mention in the written profile.

Written profile itself sounds enticing but with no reviews and dubious photos and iffy feedback (2 feedback only on aw , one saying  another time waster on here  the other claiming fantastic company ) I not confident going along

Kelly kel does clearly say speak on phone before booking so I'm wondering if anyone has spoken or in fact seen her

Many thanks
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:10:50 am by onedivergent »

Offline Donel75

Picture scam I reckon.
You may want to sort something out with a different working girl, one that actually exists.

Looks very similar to other suspect profiles.

Cheers

Offline Your_dark_knight

Hey has anyone got anything or anyone know on this potential VFM Gilf

I fancy giving this a Friday feel up passing through over bank holiday. I just want to make sure I'm not falling for any trap or scam . It could be just an older person who hasn't put a profile together very well -but not overly convinced . Of course she could be complete bona fide I just checking out here as she states been doing this years someone must recognize or familiar with her services

I'm hesitant .
Kelly kel sounds a pretty rubbish adultwork user name with little thought.
 I'm not sure with the profile seems lazily done to an extent  :cropped pictures , all likes have been selected and also no preference with men women boxes being ticked but no mention in the written profile.

Written profile itself sounds enticing but with no reviews and dubious photos and iffy feedback (2 feedback only on aw , one saying  another time waster on here  the other claiming fantastic company ) I not confident going along

Kelly kel does clearly say speak on phone before booking so I'm wondering if anyone has spoken or in fact seen her

Many thanks

Likely to be a scam profile kidda, or to entice you into paying for the PG.

I’ve notices the profile tried to call it and text without a reply.

A similar profile was in the area a few days ago with the mature woman’s name along the lines of sally or something.

If you do get through and if anything is different to what I wrote then let us know pal.

Offline onedivergent

Hey didn't get anywhere comms wise with her so nothing extra to say.
Non responses by her. Via text and no phone answer. After giving tentative efforts

Appreciate the messages here and wise posts .

So didn't do anything extra and just swerved it.  If there was anything in the first place ?!

Cheers

Online wizzo9

To recvive an old post, this profile has just popped up in the Peterborough pages, and as suspected by the others, probabaly a P.G scam .

Same m.o. as many of the other similar profiles, mature s.p ,  full house of services for bargain price, raunchy spiel in the profile.

Too good to be true, you bet!

Offline meatywsg

Offline joninbristol

Now apparently in Glastonbury, using the mobile number 07849 704306, stretched images to attempt to avoid reverse lookup.

[@Admin, please redact mobile number if inappropriate, though I suspect this profile isn't real, as above.]