Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet x Samantha-PETERBOROUGH  (Read 1324 times)

1 review(s) for SweetxSamantha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wizzo9

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Samantha a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully there will be a few others visit her since, and she will not be able to make he connection  as to who is the poster!

I agree with others who state that Peterborough is a bit sparse for quality punts, but this is  one of the better ones.

The meet took place in a clean, tidy, ground  floor flat, right in the centre of Peterborough, and so parking can be grief in this area. She says  this flat is her working flat, and although I did not hear anybody else present, has the layout of a knocking shop. Maybe it was a quiet day for the others!

Paid £60 for half hour visit, my normal for a first visit. She seems to have put her prices up since my visit.

Appearance;  the photos seem quite recent, probably late thirties, Polish, good conversational English. Quite chatty, but not in a time wasting manner. Probably size 16 , plenty of meat,as is my preference,  but not yet in the BBW  category, although a slight bit  of tummy. Dressed as per gallery photo on arrival, but they soon came off, with my help. Delightful pair of tits, still firm, quite happy for her "guests" to hang onto them and enjoy.

Services: Everything on the enjoys list was available, started off with quite deep oral , obviously plenty of practice. No C.I.M. Rather than hit the big one straight away, I had to stop her, and gave her some R.O , she seemed to enjoy, well , made the right noises. Further exploration of the body, including those lovely tits, then she got on top to give me a good shag, nice and slowly so as to make it even better. Eventually , I let it all go , and she still did not stop. Absolutely splendid!!

Further playing with those tits, till it was time to go on my way, with a spring in my step.

No evidence of clock watching, although there is a bloody big clock, approx 1m across on the wall at the side of the double bed.

Sounds a bit fluffy, but all in all it wasn't a bad punt at all, especially for Peterborough! Pity there wasn''t  any C.I.M. , but it's not on the enjoys list. Might well return in the future.

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Peterborough
County:   Cambridgeshire
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Nationality:   Polish
Orientation:   Bi-curious
+447490708462

And Vivastreet
External Link/Members Only