Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Naughty Thai - Nottingham  (Read 1362 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7216477) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline Stickitin

Sent out a few messages, all responses pretty slow this one was first to respond and had a couple of good reviews so pill down and off we go.

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 min inc owo.

It’s the girl in the pics, reasonably pretty but carrying a little extra weight. Not really a problem for me, a bit of a mum tum and a bit extra around the thighs, she carries it well though

Kit off and standing up starts kissing my chest and nipples and starts to warm the old boy up with her hand, alternating between balls and cock. She then drops to her knees and gives me a blower, it was pretty decent and went on for maybe 5 mins. Condom on and she bends over on the bed and I bang away from behind for a bit, I then swap and jump on top of her into mish, nice and slow to start with making sure I don’t blow too fast, then gradually start to speed up and push her legs right back to get deep and fuck away until I eventually blow my lot.

Overall pretty decent with a nice friendly reasonably attractive accommodating girl. Can deffo recommend and may well have another go later this week.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 02:02:18 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Stickitin

Oh bollocks, I’ve linked to the wrong girl and it’s the wrong title in the review as well, could you sort this for me please admin?

Should be this girl, and name in title should be Jessica Naughty Thai.

Offline chandlerhandler

Oh bollocks, I’ve linked to the wrong girl and it’s the wrong title in the review as well, could you sort this for me please admin?

Should be this girl, and name in title should be Jessica Naughty Thai.

Tried my best but not sure how to remove the other index link

Offline scouting

Tried my best but not sure how to remove the other index link

I think it needs to be done by a Mod or Admin

Offline GoldTop

Bella and Jessica both work out of same address in Mapperley Park?

Offline Stickitin

Bella and Jessica both work out of same address in Mapperley Park?

Not sure, don’t think so but don’t know 100% other wise. This was just a genuine mix up on my behalf as I had 3 or 4 profiles open I’d messaged and I basically linked the wrong girl after, so the fault is with me. For ref this is the quite nice big house on the corner in Mapperley.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Is it right now? I deleted the other link and updated the one in your review matey?

Offline Stickitin

Is it right now? I deleted the other link and updated the one in your review matey?

Yeah all fine now, thanks