Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer-Leigh British Bombshell - Stockton  (Read 1720 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6143752) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Youngpunt95

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 40 mins

Location: Flat in a terraced block in central Stockton near Yarm rd. Discreet enough I would say, with parking on street.

Comms: Quick and clear, no messing about and easy to deal with.

The meet/girl: It's hard to say whether the pics are Summer, or at least how recent they are. Summer is NOT 27 but in her early 40s. She is by all means an attractive lady for some in her 40s with 3 kids (shared this info during our chat) but I was expecting someone younger and slimmer. But again, she was not bad looking just not what I would go for.
That said, in for a penny, right?

Arrived and exchanged cash (offered bank transfer as an option) then was told to wash my member in the en suite sink, this is a matter of course for all meets I was told.

Straight to owo which was great albeit quite load with a lot of over the top noises, also not my thing but I'm sure it is for aot of guys. Was close to blowing so slowed down and swapped to 69. Swapped to doggy and finished quite soon after (it'd been a while).

Cleaned up and sat chatting for a bit after, was offered a massage and opportunity to reuse the sink to clean up.

Very friendly and nice lady, decent enough service, just a disappointment that the age/pics are misleading, I don't think Summer would have an issue attracting customers with her actual details but just not for me.

Offline Hornylad

mate i seen her sometime ago as well and my experience was similar. pictures were misleading by about 15 years, tanned pictures as well and she was a lot more pale when i saw her plus add the 15 years  to her.. i washed like always and the irony was her fanny stunk.. which was a putoff. not worth the money mate.. Avoid..it should be red card from me. false advertising..

Offline Youngpunt95

mate i seen her sometime ago as well and my experience was similar. pictures were misleading by about 15 years, tanned pictures as well and she was a lot more pale when i saw her plus add the 15 years  to her.. i washed like always and the irony was her fanny stunk.. which was a putoff. not worth the money mate.. Avoid..it should be red card from me. false advertising..

At least she had false tanned up for my visit...
I tried to find reviews before booking but wasn't able to unfortunately.

Offline Youngpunt95

Just realised I accidentally left as "positive" instead of "neutral" which is what I was going to put this as. Can a mod or anyone else change this please to help follow punters?

Online Kev3773

Just realised I accidentally left as "positive" instead of "neutral" which is what I was going to put this as. Can a mod or anyone else change this please to help follow punters?

Done and thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Youngpunt95

Done and thanks for the review  :hi:

Thanks Kev! Wasn't sure if neutral was being kind given the bait and switch but wanted to be fair.

Online Kev3773

Thanks Kev! Wasn't sure if neutral was being kind given the bait and switch but wanted to be fair.

It's your choice, people will read into it what they want.

Offline Hornylad

At least she had false tanned up for my visit...
I tried to find reviews before booking but wasn't able to unfortunately.

yes I agree the only good thing she did was tan up a bit..other than that, there was nothing good about it. just another women false advertising her age by about 15 years,, and expecting a rate which clearly she isnt worth..