Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia @ Bristol  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Nice looking Pole.
Limited services.
Anybody have any experience of her? :drinks:

Offline Roth

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Nice looking Pole.
Limited services.
Anybody have any experience of her? :drinks:

Tasty looking  :rose:but no number and not logged on this week. :( 

Possibly just PG selling? :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Offline JimmySW

Still no info? She looks a fox.

External Link/Members Only

Location says Aberdeen but the first line of her profile says new in Bristol! Probably too good to be true!

JV547845

Teleporting girls don't run their own profiles 100% of the time, but nothing to be lost by giving them a ring to pin them down.

sloopjohnb

It is a bit odd. She offers B2B massage, HR, titwank, oral on her but not giving oral, no sex. Yet her feedback cites great OWO, great GFE. Maybe a recycled profile? Still, the oral on her bit seems very strange.

Says currently on holiday, which could explain parking the profile in Aberdeen (not that I understand why they do that).

Offline Urban_G

It is a bit odd. She offers B2B massage, HR, titwank, oral on her but not giving oral, no sex. Yet her feedback cites great OWO, great GFE. Maybe a recycled profile? Still, the oral on her bit seems very strange.
I remember her profile from a while back and I think she offered full service then.