Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Weymouth  (Read 3132 times)

Offline ratty

Hello,

I'm hoping any of you more experienced punters can help.  I have arranged to see Rachel Weymouth soon -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , and on the phone she sounded friendly and welcoming, so I'm looking forward to the meet.  However, I have to contact her an hour before my appointment to confirm details.  usually not a problem, but in this instance she lives "just off the A354 with parking and very easy to find".  A glance at the map shows me that the A354 is quite a long road and runs the whole length of Portland, Weymouth and Upwey.

All I want to know is, has anyone visited her before (i appreciate that you can not give me her exact address), so I know whether I can take the train from Yeovil to Weymouth (i.e. is she only a few minutes walk from the station) or will I have to drive.  If so, how far along the A354 should I go?  I don't want to park in the town centre, only to find I've got to get back in the car are drive back to the outskirts of town or similar.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Offline madeinwales56

Look at her profile and look at the map where she lives facility. That should give you an idea or you could ask her directly.

Offline ratty

Found out!  She is based in Littlemoor (between Upwey and Preston). :-)

Offline madeinwales56

Well done. Give us a review when you've been to see her. Enjoy.

Offline ratty

She requested I made my way to the Co-op/Chip Shop car park and then gave me directions from there.  Very easy to find and no problems parking.  Door was opened within seconds of me ringing the bell, and I was made welcome immediately.  A very chatty and friendly English lady.  Rachel has a fuller figure (i.e. just right :-) , curves in all the right places - Rubenesque :-) ) and wonderfully smooth skin.  I was given a gentle all over body massage, followed by her riding me cowboy then switching to missionary.  No rush.  In all, an excellent time.

gap1

Sounds good. I'm down that way soon and looking for a good punt, looks like she could fit the bill.
Does anyone have any other recommendations in the Weymouth / Dorchester area?