Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Thai GFE - Manchester  (Read 651 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7010877) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dave3pg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- very good sent off text early morning, reply within 15. Given menu, fees, general location.
Arranged a 30 minute meet, cost £70 plus £10 for owo.

Location- one used by many Thia, M11 Ashton Old Road. Easy to find parking in streets nearby, also parking for the apartments.

The girl - like the pics on adultwork, not a stunner, but I’d say attractive. Says 25, maybe slightly older, but looks good. Body is slim, but not skinny, nice bolt ons.

The meet - paid dues of £80. Down to action, started with light kissing, was thinking this was not quite gfe. Then down to exploring each other, lovely pussy, shaved. On to 69, nice and sloppy and deep, but not for too long unfortunately. She paid on me rubbing pussy along cock, was awesome, close to shooting. Then I gave her oral, no issues with using fingers either. Lots of moaning, she got very wet. Overcoat on and she jumped on top, grinding and riding. On to various other positions, very responsive. At this stage her kissing was vey deep, she really got into it. Checked watch, was close to 30 minutes, so pumped deep cumm in bag.
She cleaned me up, no rushing, was probably there 35 mins.

Cherry is only in Manchester till Saturday, goes to London on Sunday.

Would I book again, definitely.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the timely review, I've had coms with this one, glad to know she's worth a visit  :thumbsup: