Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Big Boobs - Liverpool. TOFTT  (Read 2785 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5908832) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lexi's new profile pop up and immediately thought, she'll do for me

Fired off a few messages and got her number pretty quick. Arranged a 30 min booking for £90 (my absolute max for 30 mins) and got directions to a city centre hotel. Outfit requests were accepted and we went through her likes and dislikes. So far, so good.

Set off to the hotel and was made to wait for 10 mins but I was given forewarning so no concerns from me. Mask on walking through the foyer which makes things so much easier now a days. Got the room number, the usual hide behind the door gimmick and in we go.

First impressions were that the age, body size and most importantly tit size are all correct as per her profile. Maybe closer to a size 14 but those tits stuck out like the hard on I was carrying. Paperwork sorted and once I freshened up, she gave me a lap dance as I fondled around in her knickers. It was full on DFK too which was a bonus. She unleashed her tits and her right one was pierced which was a nice surprise. I stayed seated as she unzipped me and got to work. Nice OWO and she stuck the little soldier in her tits and gave me a nice titwank until I covered her in 7 days worth of stored up jizz.

We chatted for a little and then more round 2 was DFK, OWO (nice spitting on it too) and a hand job to finish.

I cleaned up, said our goodbyes and off I went.

Overall, ticked all the boxes and happy I can cross that one off the HL

Offline mace-window

Thanks for the review. Will keep an eye on this one.

Offline Nevercold8

She's pretty new by the looks of it so it's likely she's still enjoying the experience (and the sex).

Will have to book one in with her.