Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa - Massage & B2B - Denton,Tameside  (Read 2831 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to GingerNuts for the heads up on this one.

Location: Main road with slow moving traffic up to Crown Point. Not an issue for me as I do not know anyone in the area,but worth bearing in mind. Parked at a nearby supermarket.

Comms: No issues. Rang and made a booking an hour ahead.

Alisa : Crap at judging age but would put her in her late twenties to early thirties. Short and slim though she does have a bit of a belly on her. Facially attractive with long hair pinned up at back.

The punt: Alisa met me at the front door wearing a face mask. I was not required to wear one but asked to use hand sanitiser before being shown upstairs to the massage room
I paid for the massage,stripped off and lay down on the massage table. There followed a very good massage of the neck,back and legs.
 Alisa a slowly turned her attention to the inside of the thighs and arse,with some CC swipes and brushing of the balls.
Whilst I was on my front she asked if I wanted extras. She quoted £40 for b2b and £60 for b2b with blow job. Opted for just the b2b and Alis a got undressed,took off mask,oiled up and rubbed herself up and down my back. This combined with some reach under meant I was raring to turn over and get a grip ;)
On the flip Alisa rubbed herself all over my front,with occasional pauses to allow me to play with her tits and arse.
Alisa gave my nipples a good licking and played with my balls whilst she lay next to me. After a while she got off and finished me off with a two handed hj. There was some time left so Alisa gave me a head and neck massage.
At the end I paid Alisa for the extras,used some more hand sanitiser and went on my way.

One hour massage: £35.  B2B and HJ:£40

Recommend? Yes,a competent massage and enjoyable b2b with a friendly and attractive SP.

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks to GingerNuts for the heads up on this one.

Glad you had a good time :thumbsup: