Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New hot spicy girl in town VS-Bolton  (Read 1537 times)

Offline manc_over

External Link/Members Only

First things first, this one is defo a post-op ladyboy. She does look good with smooth skin, and it didn't bother me - but has that 'ladyboy' voice, some facial features and a fake vagina. I've been with ladyboys before but never post op so that was a first, she got on top and I could feel my todger hit a back wall  :scare: and mini me aint that big! a new experience for sure  :sarcastic:

Straight through the door she asks for 70, told her I thought it was 60 and said 70 and "I suck your cock very good" and was insistent, so I went along with it, not too phased. She was on me pretty quick, decent owo bj with eye contact, then she rubbered me up, climbed on and bounced away a bit, this was when I 'hit the wall' and confirmed all my suspicions.

From here she started swapping positions every 30 seconds, felt like I was having a wrestle more than anything! Started saying something about how I have to give her a tip after for being so good which was a mood killer, kept on about this all the time.

Finished up and she kept hassling me for a tip at the end. Was out in about 20 mins.

in summary
pros:
decent bj
enthusiastic fuck

cons:
hassling for money
post-op but not advertising as such

I did consider a neutral, but I felt shitty walking away due to getting hassled for money all the time (I did give her a small tip at the end to shut her up but felt like a muppet)  and the post-op thing just makes it a clear red to me. Felt duty bound to review so others can have all the facts before going to see this one.

Offline samneil15

Suspicion confirmed - Thank you   :hi: